There are 150 million Germans and 150 million Russians. Yet Germans have accomplished more than Russians...

There are 150 million Germans and 150 million Russians. Yet Germans have accomplished more than Russians, Germans discovered and invented more things. Germans developed more cultural classics, Germans are more developed in science, mathematics, and engineering than Russians despite both groups have the same numbers. Why haven’t Russians accomplished much?

Attached: 28063FC0-5995-48BE-974F-81300C517B08.jpg (645x344, 26.19K)

How the fuck are there so few russians

Why can't they just breed

Attached: images - 2022-08-11T142126.260~2.jpg (507x605, 47.79K)

150 million is a 150 million too many

because the 90% of russians always were serfs or somewhat like that - uneducated mass, and protestant care much more about education.

>there are 150 million Germans
OH BABY IT'S LEBENSRAUM TIME

This sorta makes sense. But Germans were mostly serfs as well and their ancestors were the most filthiest and dumbest barbarians. What changed? How can your people change or any other in similar circumstances to become more like modern Germans?

Nothing changed. We will come to your land and destroy it. If you think Bucha is atrocious, wait until they conscript me and send me to some Polish or Estonian village. Hoooweee.

Im neither but those countries are protected by NATO.

oh nooo not the nato! The most ultra mega powerful military alliance in the world!

You’re getting stomped by Ukraine that has a 10th of your military expenditure.

Ukraine has lost far more soldiers and has lost many of its cities and we're still advancing on their territory. That's now what I would call 'stomped'. Nato got stomped by a bunch of sheep herders from afghanistan and some rice farmers with rusty AKs. That's what I'd call 'Stomping'

>Germans developed more cultural classics, Germans are more developed in science, mathematics, and engineering than Russians despite both groups have the same numbers.
Source?

No ones stopping you from invading Estonia or Poland. Do it.

I genuinely hope Putin will go there after he's done with ukraine. Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania first, Poland afterwards.

russians are cattle at the DNA level.

Attached: 166171187829018582.webm (360x640, 1.89M)

we share the same DNA, retarded pig.

Why do you kill them then?

There's something inherently wrong with Russians
Even in online games they are always either cheaters or very bad at it while trying out some really unorthodox builds that have no real use in the game

AIDS retarded cattle want to talk about their DNA? You're the fucking miscarriage of trash.

Attached: 166164714849983584.jpg (322x1024, 79.17K)

me after three beers

That's a propaganda story, that we're one people, don't fall for that bullshit, fren.

>what happened in 2014
says a pole, lmao
these are all fake graphs, but even then, if you actually examine them closer, Ukraine has the same level of aids, homicides and etc. You're literally just as bad.

you're bogged down in a country that's right next to you nigga lmao what are you doing

perhaps you could stop supplying them with foreign mercenaries, NATO officers, training their soldiers and sending billions worth of military equipment? I mean, it won't win them the war but it will inevitably slow us down and cause more civilian deaths in the process, definitely.

That cannot be true. There's just no fucking way there are that many Germans. Russia is huge and full of man power. They accomplish through brute force. And culturally exporting giants

aight nigga calm down I'll text biden and ask for you

Attached: 1646705698730.webm (528x528, 2.9M)

There’s millions of Germans in America dumbass.

lmfao. that webm is just showing that russians are top lads who know how to have fun

I mean, it's obviously a bait post, because if he wanted to genuinely compare 'inventions' or whatever made by Russians and Germans he would of took historical populations into account. And yes, there are around 80 million Germans in Germany, of which about 10 million are Russians, Turks, Somalis, Ukrainians, Chechens, Americans, Frenchies etc.
cheers

nevermind thats in latvia not russia. misleading webm

Don't you want to move to russia? You'll have fun with them in a backward country in the slop like a pig. Kek.

russians got us into space, if one would go to /lit/ and see top 10 authors of all time they would be russians, mendeleev's table is obviously russian, half of balet compositions are russian, as seen in structure and interpretation of computer programs, lots of computer science math related problems were layed out by russians. canadians don't make good posts do they

>There's just no fucking way there are that many Germans
there's more like 100-110 million

What do you inevitably?
It already has. Russia still hasn't even got to the insurgency phase. That's going to take much longer than the actual invasion if that ever happens

I no longer distinguish between these pigs and what country they are in.

Attached: 166144583253768717.jpg (1458x911, 209.27K)

>top 10 authors of all time they would be russians
Overrated and garbage
>russians got us into space
Based on German v2 rockets