Untitled

Attached: 1661735549333240.png (738x828, 417.05K)

BBC is irresistible

BBC!
BBC!

mentally ill

Africa isn't an actual country tho...

why is he so useless. why does he propose things that are not remotely tangible? africa is a huge collection of countries. who gets the seat? the african union?

Rooting for the B B C
seething white goblin
BBC is an internation concept

YWNBB

Is Japan the new America?

Not sure what's Japan's endgame here honestly

Attached: 1661605286324184.png (728x805, 409.4K)

Japan has had this position for a while. Japan says the following countries should also be on the security council:

Japan
India
Egypt
Brazil
Pakistan
South Africa
Germany
Italy

Competition with China

They killed Abe so that they could push this woke agenda.

Attached: c4890278-f305-4c4a-89f5-3044bf421448.jpg (2400x1350, 531.48K)

I would replace South Africa with Algeria.

IN TER RACIAL
IN TER RACIAL
IN TER RACIAL

Replace South Africa with Nigeria and it sounds fine

JAPAN WHERE YOU AT

the guy plans to spend several trillion yen for Africa, keeping to charge us with heavy tax.
I'll never allow him unless he gets sizable amount of return.

What the fuck is wrong with Japan?

as China? or just a retarded declaration

>no Indonesia

Attached: images (15) (1).jpg (619x453, 25.85K)

reclaim your katana, asian man

Attached: japan smokes.jpg (2048x1364, 687.73K)

i think removing france or england from the UNSC and adding a voted representative from LATAM and AFRICA + INDIA. the position of the japanese to add 8 additional countries to the UNSC will make it even more deadlocked than it already is. i mean im already kind of crazy thinking of adding in 2 more into the council, 8 more? idiocy.

For such a huge country, Indonesia has a surprising lack of power in the world.

France and England will never be removed you shitskin.

The UNSC is the victors club for WW2. We'll be on there until the heat death of the universe.

It isn't about which countries are populated, or even the ones that have the biggest economies. It's about who is on the winning team. We should kick off Russia and China and add Japan and South Korea.

no kidding because nobody wants to relieved of their positions. but there is realisitcally no reason to have 2 reps from the EU region. but i understand your poistion as an american, you want 2 more votes in your pocket, not that it matters. all it takes is one veto from anybody to nullify.