The only sane South Asian

The only sane South Asian

Attached: Flag_of_Bangladesh.svg.png (1280x768, 6.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ws8zp1kXNEw
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58999047.amp
google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2020/10/26/survivors-of-bangladeshs-rape-epidemic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muzzies
Insane by definition

Japs love them.
youtu.be/ws8zp1kXNEw

Nah that would be Nepal/Bhutan
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-58999047.amp
google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2020/10/26/survivors-of-bangladeshs-rape-epidemic

fpbp

Didn't realise there were still so many Hindus left in Bangladesh. They must be brave as hell to still live there.

During 1947 East Bengal was 15% Hindu now it's barely 2% & decreasing rapidly due to forced converts & people fleeing to India for fear of life, honestly cannot imagine being a Hindu there must be hell on earth, t. Indian Bengali

>Nepal
Do they even have a functioning Parliament yet? It's been 7 years since the set up their latest Constitution.

Well I was talking about South Asian standards not South Europen last time i looked they didn't had weekly gang rapes, 1800 people per square mile, no religious lynching/attacks & just breathing doest gives you lungs cancer so i assume it might be livable by Indian subcontinent standard even if poor & powerless

My man

do they still pee openly on streets, do they wear underwear

wait a second, is the red dot really off center like that?? WHY

Attached: bangladesh.jpg (1908x1080, 225.83K)

The topic isn't saner than India. It's just 'Sane' and I don't think a country without a functioning government even comes close to 'sane'.

They have potential
It was Nepal, Sri Lanka and Bhutan previously but now only Bhutan remains
India is unironically more stable than the first two and Bdesh today

>tf
>tp
Go make another cartel video, gringo

We’ll yeah, they’re green Japan

I was eating at bangladeshi kebab place recently, pretty nice people, they played some of their local music off their phones and the chef was singing to the tune

Who knows? not a Bangladeshi sanitation expert, saw some videos on Dhaka on YouTube & shit looks pretty dystopian

>t. paki

Green Japan!

Only place worse is probably Pakistan.

>t. monkey

You knocked up your bangla maid didn't you?

>sick japan
kek

Attached: 166115468183438602.gif (480x476, 126.02K)

At least i post with my flag kek. Id be ashamed to say "tftp" while being an immigrant. You have no self awareness? Retard