Could uk be the most embarrassing country in this world? some say, yes

could uk be the most embarrassing country in this world? some say, yes

Attached: britain.png (592x634, 460.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iea.org/data-and-statistics/charts/natural-gas-prices-in-europe-asia-and-the-united-states-jan-2020-february-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oi m8 ya got a loisence foh 'at aircraft carriah

OH NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot_20220826-150028.png (480x854, 192.88K)

Jack Posobiec is literally a Russian shill

gotta keep em kettles boilin bruv

I am Pat Smith from Shropshire Oblast and I agree with John from Manitoba here. HATO and moralising Wect is being humiliated and routed at every turn. Russia has hypersonic missile and Armata. It's over

y'know, it's funny
half of the UK's energy comes from natural gas
and half of that natural gas is domestically produced
so only a quarter of its natural gas could possibly come from europe and russia
a 25% decrease in supply, with unchanged demand, should result in a 33% increase in price
but instead, we see a price increase over double that!
i wonder why this is

You fucking thick nigger.

>NATO flagship

>I'll talk about the Russians to distract everyone from my UK shithole

But user, he has an American flag next to his name. That means he's a patriot!

A valid point.

>how do international markets work
>how does price-setting work

Attached: C9A5C055-CC00-4EE3-808C-46FACD4C9907.jpg (645x729, 31.05K)

no dude according to joe biden high gas prices are because of gas station owners. come on he's the us president trust him

how old is it?

ah shit a ship needs maintenance and my energy bills are going up, wish i lived in a country where 1/3rd of people don't have toilet seats or a washing machine

>Rule Britannia, rule the w-ACK!

>ramp
NGMI

westoids made fun of russia's aircraft carrier needing maintenance. you have no excuse

yes user, total conspiracy theory.
>iea.org/data-and-statistics/charts/natural-gas-prices-in-europe-asia-and-the-united-states-jan-2020-february-2022
you are totally not competing against your fellows europeans for a limited commodity now that russia has slowed the taps.

At least the Royal Navy has another carrier, the russian one is still stuck in maintenance hell for 4 years now

>Jack Posobiec

this mf is literally a disinformation agent. i’m honestly surprised the CIA hasn’t kidnapped him and shipped him off to a secret prison.

Dude 80% is NOTHING. They've already gone up more than 1000% and it's probably going to happen again come winter. We should let Germany fucking die and not drag us down with them.

thing is, kevin, i don't give a shit. military posturing is only something that "people" from shitholes like the one your loser parents fled from do. if britain made a big thing of threatening to nuke everyone they don't like or rolling the tanks across europe maybe you'd have found some sort of hypocrisy at work. but we don't. not to mention the kuznetsov is a terminally-crippled POS that even the most diehard vatniks rarely try to defend

building massive ships is so retarded

hypersonic missiles, AI guided missiles etc. will destroy those stuffs and cost 1/100000 of the price

I hope all turds north of the alps freeze to death

I'd laugh but this affects me. Well played USA for fucking Europe.