Don't you have better things to do than wasting time responding to baits and shitposts on a mongolian basket weaving...

Don't you have better things to do than wasting time responding to baits and shitposts on a mongolian basket weaving site? Internationally speaking

Attached: 1624505367743.jpg (400x387, 35.27K)

No. I am empty inside and I have no future.

I'm going to sleep just now. I enjoy your baits though

I actually do. But i only come here like once or twice a month.

Yes, but Any Forums is my failure recuperation location.

I post mostly on biz tho

The more you browse this shithole the more you'll feel emptier and disappointed later in life. I've made this thread because I realized that I don't care about 99% of what's posted here, nor do I have any reason to engage with any of the social media lunacy posted daily on Any Forums. Try changing your habits like working out or drawing or literally anything instead of mindlessly scrolling like some addict
I'm not him, but goodnight.
Do you truly believe you're surrounded with good company?

yeah, i need to pick up a package.

Attached: 1658931810600513.jpg (811x685, 76.11K)

i am taking a shit
i will go to the park after i am done

I want to get better at music. Usually I just pick up one song, play the tab a bit, and then drop it. If someone asks me to play a song on my guitar, I can't do it because I always forget everything, it sucks

>surrounded with good company
This place is addictive and demoralizing, but knowing I’m not the only one feels relieving. It’s better than going elsewhere and faking everything 24/7.

Why are you here?

I like baiting because it makes me laugh, i do it to pass time while doing side work

Any Forums just makes you lonelier a lot of the time. All the irony and cynicism here is poison.

>friends push you to do damaging things or judge you for not being X enough
>relationships are excuses for someone you trust to hurt you instead of the people who hurt them
>family is the former two combined
>coworkers are fluoride-y, lazy, uncoordinated, and eager to blame you for problems they cause
>everyone else wants to beat someone (i.e. you) down to feel like they aren't floundering

Any Forums is a constant reminder of how bad things are, but it's at least anonymous and somewhat on the same wavelength.

It may sound weird but i somewhat enjoying this kind of experience.

And some people here behave exactly as i've predicted. In other words as a constantly seething arrogant bags full of piss, shit and cum at the same time. And as long as it proves my point that there's always some people who are just assholes and uppity dorks disregarding their country flag it makes me somewhat relieved and fullfilled. It gives me the idea that there are other people not behaving this way and it's not fair to judge someone based on the stereotypes before getting to know them better. (It doesn't matter if they would disappoint you in the end. The benefit of the doubt and initially positive attitude is a good point to start with).

Sounds like the words of someone who's been hurt in life
You should still give life a chance

No. I have literally nothing to do.

i dont know doctor, ive almost died before and it made me question how i spend my life
i enjoy myself staying indoors more, i create memories that i cherish even without going outside and doing things
a funny thing happening to me in a videogame or during shitposting is a memory ill cherish, i dont have much long to live anyways

No, I did all the normie shit, girls, gym, partying, travel, social events, hobbies, found a high prestige job with lots of responsibility, it's all empty, shallow and boring as fuck, not superior to playing vidya and shitposting on Any Forums.

The world is boring. I regret nothing.

You need to find a wife and start a family, it's the only thing that will truly bring meaning to one's life.

That’s a meme and a bear trap. Beware.

>least financially responsible moortuguese

I do, but I'd rather do this

No! (°ヮ°)

yes, but i am too scared to do them