MENA father, white mother

>MENA father, white mother

Why is it always like that?

Attached: screenshot_7.png (2256x832, 2.29M)

There is one famous Mena woman french man

Attached: images (240).jpg (490x578, 59.34K)

>iraqi/finnish
he passes as a local in finland

But in the case of Riberry, I not know who is the shitskin, who is the french

I was also surprised to find that he's half Iraqi. Blue eyes and everything.

Seif el Islam Riberry

Attached: 1a499e1f-859a-4c20-87e1-76acbe80bbf0.png (229x220, 83.09K)

I've never see a mena father white mother pwrson before

Watch as this sandnigger browncel cope thread get's to stay up, but when you post white man + brown woman hundreds of these camelpiss drinking ugly friendless subhumans mass report your thread.

Attached: 1602901127117.gif (256x399, 701.2K)

based family

Cuz muslim women aren't allowed to mary non muslim men but the opposite is true. So a white guy can either convert or risk being murdered. Pussy ain,t worth it.

But black man muslim could, let's see the cope now

Cuz he's muslim dumbass. White men generally aren,t so they have to convert first. hassle.

rich mena chuds buy Euro golddiggers with millions. Meanwhile mena women are locked in cages and can't go out to be with the BWC they desire...

cope

do you ask everyone you meet's origin? what if they completely pass as one ethnicity and you can't see the ambiguity in their face? you know i have a friend who i knew for literal months before I knew he's shia, we just don't talk about it

plus canada is not really arab central, the city with the most arabs(quebec) is only 1% arab and it

literally all his kids are named that way, the lengths whit*y goes through just for a below average arab kek

anyway he himself is barely white

we are not like you stop projecting, you are willing to give your sister to a fucking baboon long as he's wearing a cross

Attached: screenshot_3.png (661x572, 59.72K)

Most muslim girls don't care when it comes to dating/friends with benefits. Actually they usually will make it clear that they just want casual sex. Usually you don't hit on them but they DM you and fly themselves out for the occasion then they want nothing to do with you. I've had my heart broken by two persians a syrian and a jordanian just by having a large IG following for fitness

dude keep a hold on your own women before you look at ours kek

Attached: webm4.webm (576x1024, 555.84K)

Cope bro, your religion is this one most globalist and more pro mix of all...

Our Finnish brother!

Attached: DavidChokachiOct08.jpg (681x1169, 436.7K)

Coping arap. Your women are getting blacked. Why anyone would want an ugly and short arap?

Attached: 1661730435069.jpg (934x1024, 597.24K)

This is true but they do like latinos who look MENA...A LOT because we're not judgmental assholes when it comes to sex and experimentation kinkiness

Ali Boulala is based