I got really depressed after my budget cut and I think I got my social anxiety back...

I got really depressed after my budget cut and I think I got my social anxiety back. Like a few days ago I needed to go downtown to pick up some vape juice and there were so many fucking people, but my drip only costed like 50 bucks excluding the watch, which kinda made me freak out being in the crowd. I kept telling myself my net worth is higher than most people my age around there, but still it didn't calm me down because then I thought about how Americans my age have like 10 times more than that. Now I'm tempted to buy designer clothes again to gain back my confidence, but if I do that it's gonna take forever to get enough money to go to America. What do?

Attached: d06.png (600x506, 99.17K)

Attached: cropped-Mon Aug 29 01:12:57 AM CEST 2022.png (1210x1296, 350.17K)

What causes someone to be this much of an attention seeking faggot?

you are suffering too much

don't be mean, he will be a future ceo making 6 figures once he comes over to the US to study.

Attached: 1650167182933.png (720x644, 35.96K)

You should just listen to Jack Harlow, tucker Carlson and buy expensive shit

why do successful Euros and Thirdies come to a website for American outcasts and losers?

Doubt he has the smarts for that, nafris aren't known for going very far in life

But Graham Stephan and Matt Walsh told me to budget

Pigskins on this site are racist and abhorrent as they are because they're vapid and egocentric atheistic midwits. Either losers or successful people you're all the same. And you probably think you're all so smart and special. Disgusting

wtf is wrong with this guy

Frogposting mostly
Bad habits die hard

you said

but why do low class habits like frogposting become high class habits in other parts of the world?

>successful Euros and Thirdies
?
I'm literally a loser

Too much time on our hands?

you said you have a high net worth. this board is also infested with European programmers complaining that they only make $70,000 a year. i make 30 fucking thousand dollars a year, so when i see threads like that it makes me want to nuke your continent.

this post was meant for french:

how is frog posting a low class habit?

Attached: suit.png (656x513, 53.14K)

everything that was invented on Any Forums was intended to be a tool that outcasts could use to troll normalfaggots.

I said higher than people my age here, which means it's not actually high.
I mean I'm a student but still, people my age are making six figures in America and that's why I need to go to America

>programmers only making $70,000 a year
Literally me in a few years

i don't know, i think apu at least is universally relatable

Attached: 1654549328602.png (657x527, 63.6K)