How will they survive winter?

how will they survive winter?

Attached: german.png (899x1078, 134.31K)

they didn't in 1945 they won't now

better question? how will you survive tomorrow?

They will submit to putin and buy their daily cum socket

The body warmth of African refugees

>20k+ dead soldiers
>"heh but u'll be chilly come winter gottem"

you have a point. I could die due to some suicide bomber tomorrow for all I know

Attached: ...........jpg (639x571, 42.56K)

just get a jacket, do you think people in the middle ages were crying about gas? they didn't even know it existed so man up

just don't go outside

just come to Finland

take control of your life, be the suicide bomber

come to brazil lightbulb man

Like albanians do, steal lumber and burn it

what if they come inside

Pit explosives in a log and plant it for theft
Not highspeed explosives because they shred while exploding but low yield mining one is best, it moves the pieces of stove at large in all directions, meaning more danger

I've thought about this regularly lately, but I don't have the right vehicle to transport those large logs out of the woods, there are a lot of spots in my area where nobody would catch me, but I don't own a tractor or something comparable.

I've been going to this globohomo styled cafe every morning for coffee and breakfast. It's in the safest area in town but sometimes I feel like a bunch of terrorists will rush and hold everyone hostage. They've been doing stuff like that lately
i hate p*SSlam
i plan on traveling there for vacation soon

Attached: baashi.webm (514x914, 2.72M)

They burned wood retard, and they didn't have coppers come get you because you crossed the imaginary private property boundary to take the private tree and breathe the private air.

do you worthless third world znigger retards realise that europe isn't the fucking arctic circle?

>hate p*SSlam
Are you an atheist or was there any organised religion in Somalia before Islam?

>how will they survive winter?
They won't, that's the plan.

Attached: German Girll.webm (450x800, 2.98M)