Got this from Any Forums

Got this from Any Forums

Is this true Ameribros?

Attached: 1661718048846885.jpg (2048x1619, 390.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Arnold!#Setting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sit down shut up
Sovl

>Cartoons!

Bump

the obvious ones like South Park, King of the Hill, Family Guy, TMNT are true
some seem like a random guess or completely irrelevant, like who the fuck cares where the real world of Chalk Zone takes place

Recess took place in Arkansas?

That was my first response too.
I thought Hey Arnold! was in NYC

I hate you for reminding me that napoleon dynamite cartoon exists

wtf is assy mcgee

Hey Arnold takes place in New York

Didn't run as long as ninja turtles

I don't know what some of those cartoons even are

I like how Hoops, a forgotten show from 2020 that was cancelled after one season, is still the longest running cartoon set in Kentucky.

but why is it place on wahsington or whatever the state at the right top corner is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hey_Arnold!#Setting
>Hey Arnold! takes place in a rundown neighborhood in the fictional American city of Hillwood, Washington.[5] Bartlett described the city as "an amalgam of large northern cities I have loved, including Seattle (my hometown), Portland (where I went to art school) and Brooklyn (the bridge, the brownstones, the subway)."[6] Evan Levine of the Houston Chronicle commented on the series' "backdrop of dark streets, nighttime adventures and rundown buildings, all seen from a child's point of view".[7] Despite being said to take place in Washington, the Twin Towers, Brooklyn Bridge, the NYC skyline and a Revolutionary War Battle were said to have taken place there. [1]

the city of hey arnold is a fake one that is based off of a few different cities, namely seattle, portland and brooklyn. mostly seattle though, and it's located in washington state.

Attached: welcome to washington state.png (569x380, 477.85K)

that's bullshit and you know it, it takes place in New York

Attached: 1660882244399448.jpg (750x924, 90.98K)

Lmao

KOTH is the greatest cartoon, all time

No, Any Forums made a better one 5 years ago that included every state and used more representative shows.

The fact that the Simpsons isn't the answer for Illinois shows who ever made this list is retarded

how does south carolina have nothing? it was the anti hero of america

Springfield is in Missouri

It's the capital of Illinois