I was sitting in a bathroom in Warsaw last week and had really bad diarrhea and couldn't stop farting...

I was sitting in a bathroom in Warsaw last week and had really bad diarrhea and couldn't stop farting. As I left the stall a local was waiting outside for me and asked "How did you know my name?"

Attached: 14134141411.jpg (900x900, 117.21K)

It's "why did you know my name" dumb EFL

>shits in a bath instead of a toilet
Share in mart-moment

bait

Not sure if troll

>I was sitting in a bathroom in last week and had really bad diarrhea and couldn't stop farting.
most american post ever

Americans, even doing shit when travel by Europe...

Attached: 1653680337131.jpg (234x216, 5.4K)

Americans are the most hated tourists here. You are usually low IQ cargo-wearing pretensionall fatfucks. You always get almost hit by a fucking traffic, offend people to the point of them wanting to stab you, complain about lack of BURGHAS, even though you are in fucking old quarters with local food, that is 10000 healthier than your BURGHAAH plastic garbage.

I fucking hate you american pigs. Go to UK or Germany or something.

Oh, not to mention American "soldiers" that are usually some goblino mix or literal niggers that have 165cm and have smaller frames than our teenage girls.

nigga what

Fpbp

based ESL dunking on EFLs

this is a myth started on the internet
most people dont really care what brand of tourist you are

Die in a fire esl chud

Attached: ack!.jpg (160x150, 13.97K)

>portuguese humor

Yeah, I shit on this language.

Efl shaked

Not, portuguese humor more like: why husband beat wife? Because wife didn't clean house properly

Attached: tsthQPR.png (710x582, 822.55K)

oooooohohohoho!!

Attached: 1526156431256.png (500x913, 227.41K)

If your mutt ass sounds anything like Polish language you should go see a doctor