How poor will inflation make you in your country?

How poor will inflation make you in your country?
>France
>1200€ salary + 350€ of gibs
>Rent: 740€
>Food: 320€
>phone/internet bill/car insurance and other shit: 160€
>gasoline : 150€
>gas and electricity for the house: 90€ (will be multiplied by 5 this winter)
>Cigarette: 100€ (I buy on an illegal Polish website that delivers in France)
>leisure: 40€
It's over brothers, no kidding, I'll die and probably not survive this winter

Attached: 1562101848-rsa.png (136x102, 25.65K)

Stop smoking and buy with that money speed or rcs
Cheap as fuck and will make you eat less

Have a hard time imagining the temperature goes very low in France, unless you're in Grenoble.
Just wear a jacket or two that's what I'm planning to do. London won't go below 0°C and neither will you

>>Food: 320€

Attached: 1645720537387.jpg (828x893, 39.48K)

Making it through 0º with sweaters and no gas sounds really fucked up tho.

I have to use gas for cooking and even for heating, my home is not insulated and I really feel the cold.
But I'm looking into buying some wool sweaters

>>leisure: 40€
No way an amazon prime video sub costs that much

Also cut down on the cigs holy shit imagine spending 3 digits on that.

I eat once a week at the fast food, I also add the cleaning products, shampoo, soap etc in it

don't know don't care
idgaf about imaginary numbers

>Rent: 740€

Where do you live?

Except London barely hits 0°C, it snows literally 1-2 nights a year, the rest of the time it's hotter than 5°C especially during the day

Dude you are living WAY beyond your means. The fuck, you spend almost half your salary+gibs just on rent. And you spend 2,5 times more on tobacco than leisure. Get your shit together asap.

I'm a civil servant and our union is negotiating a big pay rise for everyone soon. Still gonna get financially raped by inflation thoughever

Its not funny

Yes I have to stop, maybe buy some rolling tobacco

Near Paris, a small apartment of 23m2.

I could get cheaper housing but it would be in a city full of migrants and crime, I have no choice, I don't want to go back to a small place.
I used to live in a 9m2 and I was traumatized

Attached: artworks-000148343051-bobse9-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 44.67K)

Spend your money on meth and start selling your boipussy

just go to Geneve for work you nigger

went from 2150e to 5700e for covid lab work

I suffer bro

I'm an apprentice, I can't just leave. Moreover, the Swiss don't like the French and there is more and more competition

Get the fuck out of Paris. You are clearly too broke and unskilled to make a decent living there. Move to some bumfuck village full of Thibauts and get a cozy job at a factory or restaurant or whatever. You won't earn less but you'll be able to live better than a crackhead.

I've met plenty of people in your situation and their biggest problem is their refusal to live outside of X chic city because they have a very fucked up mix of clasism and poverty. Confront the facts man.

Attached: full.png (272x204, 60.48K)

>try to get cheaper health insurance
>spend less money on food, cook your own food, cook at your workplace if possible to safe money
>get a new phone contract if you can (also stop getting contracts WITH phones, buy a used one from two years ago and get a contract for data + SMS/calling only)
>use the bike more
>stop heating
>stop smoking holy fuck
Also look into switching your energy supplier, maybe you can get a halfway decent price at a new one.
Furthermore
>buy soap bars for showering, safes a shitton of money and plastic
>get a small cotton bag for the soap bar to clean your body
>wash clothes at 30°C
>turn off electric devices you don't need and disconnect them from the powergrid, they still draw power for standby
That's all I have from the top of my head. And start buying used shit if you want to save money.

You are right, i need to take the L, it's over for me, it's never started even...