Do capeshitters really?

Do capeshitters really?

Attached: Vgghv.jpg (1080x1784, 311.74K)

Prestige filmmaking yo

I wrote a 15 page final about superhero movies for a film class final and my professor loved it. She gave me an A and told me she loved reading it.

I bet they post on Any Forums

Going to film school is almost as retarded as thinking Marvel movies are anything more than commercial products meant to entertain.

He’s right. Infinity War was an epic 10 years in the making. You’ll never see anything like it again in your life.

>talks about emotion
>when villain killed fan-beloved character (...)

Attached: 1605654876750.png (288x320, 74.11K)

It’s not emotional for me so HoW cAn It Be EmOtIoNaL fOr ThEm. Looks like ur both retards.

I did a paper on The Dark Knight for a history class and the professor gave me an A. Later he told me I was the smartest kid in the class and sited my Dark Knight paper as an example.

promise?

What did you discuss in the paper?

>sited

>sited my dark knight paper
You mean cited? Gosh the intelligence of this board is going down precitipiously.

>film school
Of course this is where capeshitters end up

I didn't go to film school, I went to films

You can jingle car keys in front of a baby and for him that's an emotional experience. Some people just have low standards. Objectively.

This pic ain't a lie they act just like that, niggers who go to film school are so funny, those poor kids are getting duped hard off their money. Like they aren't even adults yet and capitalism is fucking them hard in the ass. I know one guy stop teaching at one film school cause he couldn't morally do it anymore, he knew from being in the film industry none of these kids were going make it. They were just being led on.

Kids just keep it as a hobby, and unless you got the ambition like Kayne, don't go to film school but go out there and start making movies. You got the internet and a camera.

I compared the Joker in the Dark Knight to Iago from Othello for an English class and got an A. The Twitter nu-males probably just gushed about a bunch of random details in the movie and probably missed the point of the assignment.

I went to college for video game design and this thing happened alot. These manchildren would use these assignments to talk about their favorite games like they were doing a video essay, but not follow the prompts for the assignments themselves.

>precitipiously
Smooth move, Einstein.

There are plenty of film jobs going it's just none of them actually involve studying film

>I didn't go to film school, I went to Any Forums - Television and Film

Attached: quentin-tarantino.jpg (1200x1200, 81.63K)

I knew film school was a waste of time since I was 16. it isn't hard to realise that most filmmakers didn't go to film school in the first place AND if to become a filmmaker all you had to do was get a degree, everyone would fucking do it. who wouldnt like to make films for a living?

I like Justin, I would let that cool dude marry my daughter LOL

>Nice move, Einstein.
nice punctuations, fag.

lmao zoomers are such tasteless fucking morons

youngfags used to have a balance of intelligence, coolness, and retarded faggotry. not today. you skipped the first two and when straight into retarded faggotry.

Attached: madlad.jpg (209x200, 7.71K)

I agree as well, shallow and pedantic

Wtf i want to be in filmschool now

Going to film school is already pretty retarded, but imagine going to film school because you idolize marvel movies and want to make them.

Attached: abe.png (660x636, 437.51K)

>soft degree attracts soft brains
Well colour me amazed.

Same here, I was at my friends house and his sister was in film school and she was talking about this essay she was writing and how in class they would sit in circle and discuss the symbolism of so and so film, and I just thought this is the wackiest shit, You paying for this fanclub crap?! Like just go on Any Forums if you want to do that gay shit. It seems like it just attracts narcarsists and psuedo-intellectuals these film schools. They have the craziest pipe dreams

With zoomers it tends to strongly go both directions. Probably the last hope to turn things around.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised. The Dark Knight was such a huge hit on campus at the time, instructors were using it a couple of our classes.