What are zoomers like in your cunt?

what are zoomers like in your cunt?

Attached: 1647222056188.webm (288x360, 2.8M)

>be parent
>don't teach your kids anything
>"ugh kids nowadays are so stupid and don't know how to do anything!"

Test

Attached: 1661724722260.png (998x970, 1.03M)

This desu

you don't need to be taught to use a can opener you fucking retard, it should be immediately obvious how to use.

this guy could easily work it out if he allowed himself to work it out. he's clearly not used to doing things on his own, he's not used to learning on his own. doesn't have the basic will and confidence to do it. mentally broken. especially with the camera pressure. might be that on his own he'd have no problem but the proximity of his parents, who he always relies on, along with the pressure of the situation (it's going on the internet and he looks like a retard), means his mind goes blank.

most likely he's never watched his mum open cans either.

>Zoomers are so retarded that they can't figure out how to use a can opener by themselves

Attached: 1661721548837414.jpg (396x385, 27.48K)

you're right, but that kid is beyond retarded if he doesn't figure out how to use that thing in at least 5 minutes

No, that's absolutely untrue.
You can't just look at objects and immediately know how to use them. Imagine if you grew up in the 1700s (before canned food was even invented) and saw a can opener, and a can. You wouldn't know what to do. It would take trial and error. It's clear knowledge of how a can opener is used comes from experience.

to be fair those things are needlessy complex and never work so good
sometimes the can is too thick, the fucking thing jumps up and down the can and it's terrible

behold, the superior can opener

pretty sure even a caveman could figure out how to use pic related because of the efficient and simple design

Attached: Ouvre-Boite-Persto-Claique-Acier-Ustensile-Cuisine.jpg (340x340, 7.09K)

He uses a hipster can opener

>Imagine if you grew up in the 1700s (before canned food was even invented) and saw a can opener
difference is we actually fucking have canned food now

the video lasts 50 seconds

Your whole statement is retarded

this isnt a zoomer thing, some people are just retarded
one of my millennial relatives couldnt even light a match

How does that in any way conflict with what I was saying?
Yes, he's aware that food can come from cans.
Has he used a can opener before? Certainly not. His parents likely opened any canned food he consumed in his life.
How is he expected to remember it then?
You're just being arrogant. The way you and I experience life is very unnatural. How it's used may seem obvious to you because to you that's just a part of life, but it's not just part of life. It was created to work a very specific way that isn't immediately obvious. You're just trying to feel superior to someone, while you're probably a zoomer yourself.

we have advanced ring-pull technology in the UK

Attached: large[1].jpg (1536x2048, 328.02K)

only contrarians (americans, brazilians and indians) will debate this

Same. I don't remember the last time I saw a can without ring-pull like that.

Most cans have this nowadays, making can openers even more useless

how do you operate that ring pull thingy