As a Brahmin male I often tell women from other ethnic groups in India that they should date foreign men (especially...

As a Brahmin male I often tell women from other ethnic groups in India that they should date foreign men (especially blacks) because that means their identities get diluted and they become mixed race identityless cucks.

Attached: images (91).jpg (508x604, 14.59K)

Indian males made for BWC.

do brahminchuds really define their identity by race? no wonder they can't have sex

YWNBB

Physically, you cannot distinguish us from other Indians. But we are a socio ethnicity like Jews are to Europe.

We do not have shared interests with most of India. In fact most of India actively despises us.

I would rather my kids be half abbo then the most cucked people in existence

Attached: images (37) (23).jpg (462x663, 39.84K)

>Brahmin
>race
Chudtian propaganda

Stopped reading at Jews, I'll have to kill you now.

Attached: 1658596649017826.png (550x534, 23.74K)

We are in 2022
Do people really care about castes today?

does this look like a chad? my brahmin calculus professor

Attached: brahmin chad.jpg (150x190, 8.39K)

>We do not have shared interests with most of India
We ARE India doomerfag

We are not even 5% of the population, sir.

>like the jews
thats parsis, gujjews and banias

Attached: 62327489-images (13).jpg (630x332, 57.8K)

Do people care about being French, Hungarian, Jewish, Scottish, English today?

Castes in India are ethnicities of their own. Each caste has its own mythology and set of traditions and history. Indian nations until the British were always based around a caste seizing power over others and launching a dynasty.

>brahmcuck trying to psyop firangis at night
quite pathetic

It sucks being brahmin. There's no advantage to it, no one in the cities cares about it, zoomers don't even know what the castes are and neither will they care. The entire caste system should be dismantled along with the reservation bullshit. India will always be a shithole until the castes and reservations remain.
>Inb4 some underage incel calls me chamar, mullah, ricebag
t. Brahmin

What caste are most of the Pajeets who move to the West? Brahmin, or something else?

more ethnic than caste based. canada is punjabi, america is mostly gujjew+tamil, yours are pretty diverse. obviously poorer castes are going at far lesser rates.

india have one class and ethnicity, the gypsy lowlife, thats all of you

he looks like one of my math professors and the cashier from my nearby 7-eleven at the same time

wtf brahmins are jews??

Attached: .jpg (942x942, 174.01K)

India is a thing solely because of Brahmins, kshatriyas and baniyas. All things that exist here, all things that were created here were from these people. And they are a minority.

No, we're not. We aren't rich like jews (baniyas are).

you brain on inbreeding

We are the most important group in India
I refuse to cast aside pride for all of India's achievements and also take blame for all of its faults
We've been with this cunt from its beginning and will be with it right to its end, caste-based politicians be damned
जय परशुराम