What have been your personal experiences with mushrooms in your country?

what have been your personal experiences with mushrooms in your country?

Attached: magic mushrooms.jpg (1013x675, 82.88K)

Last time I used it felt as if all of my coping mechanism had dissapeared and I was forced to face myself.

LSD is better

Hard to find, and expensive too

just ate two dried shitake mushrooms
the taste is still in my mouth

taste is awful
i try to mix them with chocolate to hide

Have done 4 times but only in the netherlands so i can't comment on it in my country.

In the late spring we go out into the wet sOlympics wooded areas and pick them, soak and rinse off the sand and fry them in butter and garlic. Rest of the year I have to buy them in the supermarket.

Do SSRIs inhibit shrooms?

negro just order 1P-LSD off the clearnet it's literally the same chemical
iirc yes

Interesting. How different is LSD?

>people are just different actors
well no shit, and it's not like you sign up for these roles
>playing the same part
now what the fuck do you mean by that? please don't be solipsistic for god sakes.

i tried several times and didn't like
blurred vision, feel groggy, distorted vision, slight headache, one time i puked ... ok great
i can get the same thing with a 5euro bottle of vodka
in fact many drugs i tried were the same, in particular ketamine and crack, they are like getting shitfaced except you feel worse
except 2, mdma and cocaine
the first one makes you feel all hot and fuzzy and in a great mood but you do feel bad the following days
cocaine is an amazing drug, probably the best, it makes you extra social and talkative, like alcohol except you're not retarded
problem is coke is expensive and coming down from it is terrible physically, gives you awful hangovers the next morning, especially if you drink at the same time

tried twice, i hated it
made me sweat like it was 50 degrees, couldn't feel my body properly, affected my senses way too much, not my thing

beats me actually lmao so far I've done dissociatives not psychedelics
if you're asking about the different between 1-P and regular LSD it's a single phosphorous molecule and in blind studies experienced lsd users couldn't tell the difference

how can i buy them legally from a company that'll not sell me low quality crap?

Used to go mushroom picking with my mum as a kid every fall.

semi-related but after doing DMT I am very convinced that I don't exist and none of you exist and that all of this is some weird ass shared dream experience. seriously if you take that shit it will make you question what the fuck even is reality. like imagine if all of reality is an illusion and not even that there isn't any observer here to witness it, like no concept of ego so what the fuck is all of this. like did all this nature really spawn from nothingness? also why does my external reality seem "fluid" something like a lucid dream? I also kinda get what christcucks mean now, death is also an illusion only because life is inherently paradoxical. abiogenesis and all that...doesn't seem likely to me.

Attached: drug effects.png (500x628, 97.08K)

do your own research, ask around /drugfeel/ on r9k or on reddit for clearnet sites or just use a DNM
i mostly drink nowadays so i'm mot much help sorry

I've questioned reality even when I used no drugs at all

Thanks for the help anyway bro

how do you find these little niggas out n' about, I thought they grew in appalachia but turns out I just ate some random ass mushrooms in my lawn. good thing they weren't poisonous, or as I thought.

people describe it as feel (mushrooms) vs thinking (LSD). I really don't know how anyone could have a bad trip on LSD if you take a normal dose. bad thoughts just slide off you. I guess being unsafe or in a bad environment would be bad for any drugs

as far as i know they grow near fields where cows are, in fact they tend to be close to cow dung

A sheet of 100 hits is like $50-70 here