Anakin, stop! I sense that your son is in danger from your Shaniqua Inquisitor!

>Anakin, stop! I sense that your son is in danger from your Shaniqua Inquisitor!
>Let's go lynch that bitch together, Obi-Wan!
>*good ending unlocked*

Attached: 20220624_172751.jpg (948x489, 37.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zJhp6f0MBEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1630492109549.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

I jedi's gotta do what a jedi's gotta do
so lord vader, im comin for you

If there's season 2 or a vader series these two will come across again and join forces against a common foe and Obi wan will save Vader and say "you still have much to learn, darth".

Disney can pull off this bullshit I know that

Consider it done.

Attached: 1652761090974.jpg (1231x1498, 236.38K)

Listen.... I don't even care about canon anymore. Just give me Vaderkin and Obi-Wan together.

Attached: 52256115307.jpg (975x1727, 150.23K)

obis hairline lookin wack

Obsessed. It looks fine.

Attached: 6322214911.jpg (457x635, 109.99K)

Don't tell me that's some official Disney art...

>But it would break the timeline for when we meet again in episode IV
>Let's not worry about that now let's just do what must be done!

Why couldn't the whole series be about Obi's and Vaders final relationship drama. He could be haunted by Anakin's ghost and in the finale is finally destroyed by Vader for good.
You could come up with so much more drama and tragic storytelling

ackshaly Luke was in danger during that battle.

I’d like to live in the timeline where there are no prequels or sequels, no holiday special, no spin off movies, no now non cannon books, no other sw media and the only media that exists is the original theatrical trilogy.

>You could come up with so much more drama and tragic storytelling
Disney doesn't see the Star Wars franchise as anything other than Marvel in space.

>I CAN USE INFINITE ROCK THROW NOW

Attached: 1656017859145.webm (1920x1080, 2.68M)

Originally Anakin's ghost was supposed to be in TFA but they chickened out bc muh prequels, plus JJ detested them. Only now are they slowly embracing them. But you best believe Disney took a note that the fans only care about Obi-Wan and Anakin's bromance. Hayden and Ewan's warm relationship also helped.

Attached: 20220523_232138.jpg (2048x2048, 273.02K)

But who is the master and who is the apprentice?

Unironically better than when Vader does something similar to Luke in ESB.
Mark Hamill looked pathetic and goofy; wobbling around with his eyes closed, slowly swinging the saber while Darth slowly chucks boxes and pipes at him 1 by 1.

youtu.be/zJhp6f0MBEM

>Mark Hamill looked pathetic and goofy
I think it was intentional because he was supposed to fuck up in his first Vader fight, but I will admit that he looked like a complete homosexual.

So Obi can do this. Rey, of course, can do it even betterer. Vader's done it... What makes Luke special? He did nothing, he was the weakest jedi of all time. He was there by pure nepotism and if his father wouldn't have let him win, the emperor would still be alive... And he's still is anyway!