Movie would've been kino if he didn't survive the crash

movie would've been kino if he didn't survive the crash

Attached: maverick.jpg (1600x899, 292.06K)

he died in mach 10 crash. the rest is just his vision

Congrats you missed the point

>there is a point to ace combat: the movie

No, it's such a tired thing these days to kill off your heroes. My mom audibly groaned when it looked like he was going to die

Why does the Navy need to fly Mach 10?

Reddit tier take

your mom audibly moaned because I was fucking her using invisible powers

Whats up with Any Forums and coma theories. Rick grimes is in a coma, homer simpson is in a coma, ned stark is in a coma etc.

they're called banters you autistic moron

So they can travel from point A to point B at Mach 10 speed, duh

The only improvement I can think of would have been to include more Hangman

I saw this film on Wednesday, I really enjoyed it bros

>I was the first man in the world to eat 10 Big Macs

Attached: s0_code6fe672e7-8f59-41e1-917f-65b01abc2c10_editor_result.jpg (640x768, 200.14K)

Stop.

The reason people love it is because he didn't die

user it didn’t happen irl, you were in a coma, it was all part of your imagination

KEK

huh? no one kills off their heroes. in fact almost every movie/show characters have plot armor.. thats why game of thrones was so shocking to normies

I laughed at the end of no time to die
There is a point at which subverting a trope just becomes a trope in itself, im glad we got a happy ending - ailing val kilmer was enough bleakness to provide a bittersweet counterpoint

it was pretty funny they brought him back only to have his character die shortly afterwards of the illness he has irl

The first season of GoT was like 10 years ago, its no longer as subversive as it once was
I have to say i was sure that fanboy and his pilot were going to get blown up given they had the least character development of anyone on the mission, was glad to be proven wrong