EURO MILITARIES ARE A JOKE

youtube.com/watch?v=hlTisI_HSgw
>Literally be this guy
>Refuse to spend up to NATO requirements

Why are European militaries so pathetic?

Attached: cw-11828-660x375.jpg (660x375, 48.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM
cnn.com/2022/08/28/us/dutch-soldiers-indianapolis-shooting/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We have no independent foreign policy, it's not worth it for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=5TNhS81w4bM
Meanwhile the US military is like this.

If you didn't have an independent foreign policy you would have never fallen into the crisis you find yourselves now with dependency on Russian gas.

I'm talking about defense in particular. There's not a single purely German military deployment, it's all contributions to NATO/UN/EU missions.

ROK doesn't do anything without us and they aren't a bunch of pussies.

Post the better version

amazing how americans will attack and denigrate literally anyone save for their actual enemies. you really are a feminine nation

you post it.

cnn.com/2022/08/28/us/dutch-soldiers-indianapolis-shooting/index.html

I respect these guys because they take defense seriously, unlike Euros.

Attached: 440px-2014.6.18_육군_3사단_수색정찰훈련_Reconnaissance_training_of_Republic_of_Korea_Army_3rd_Division_(14298224107).jpg (440x293, 32.79K)

We let you pay for our militaries and spend our money on creating the happiest societies on earth

Have you not figured that out yet?

Enjoy your energy crisis.

Having a strong ally like the United States is no excuse for being a bunch of pacifist weaklings.

Attached: 20190420_ASP001_0.jpg (1280x720, 421.68K)

Complete non-sequitur enjoy your school shootings and medical bills

wtf I thought european armies were more modern? this guy looks straight out of the 19th century.. thats crazy

Your energy crisis is directly related to your making mouths at the concept of national security.

They want to relive their glory days.

Northern Euro countries do not have an endless supply of Redneck shit bags to use as bullet sponges. The USA fills that void.

they have a very real threat with North Korea. West Germany had a good army during the Cold War as well.

>170075291
(You)

Attached: 1661520273792858.jpg (779x1039, 122.96K)

Well I guess you found out about Vatniks.

yes, we found out that their military is weaker than expected and they pose no threat to us
the only threat they pose to us is economical and with their nuclear arsenal, having a large conventional army is of no use against that

Chud moment

I don't even know which one you're talking about.