They hate us 'cause they ain't us

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

Attached: istockphoto-507792911-170667a.jpg (570x300, 74.87K)

yes
now please arrange me your anglo sisters or cousins for wedding.

Attached: american dream 2011.jpg (1020x686, 203.4K)

this country is so tasteless when it comes to cars and houses, i don't know why you thirdies admire it so much. that's literally the ugliest shit i've ever seen.

Fat and dumb
Yank scum

Attached: kevo.jpg (240x360, 10.48K)

You don't want to live in an Europoo Commieblock, trust me.

you want to do 25 hours of lawn maintenance a week for a house that looks like it was built for barbie toys?

stfu, bugmen slave. personal space, personal land and property is a serious point for civilized country.

Attached: suburbs bad.jpg (1456x1080, 326.96K)

nah honestly it's because USA sells weapons to the cartels

Mexico has been waging demographic warfare against the USA by sending human refuse across the border for the last 50 years.

i don't prefer apartment buildings. as usual, the British discovered the best method, terraced houses. you can have multiple floors unlike an apartment, but without all the tedious maintenance that comes with having a yard.

Reports show that US guns heading to Mexico are next-to insignificant.

Our greatest ally.

because you sell weapons to the cartels, causing violence... you don't even know something that happened less than two decades ago?

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajhajahjahjahjahjahja

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 09.png (752x1330, 829.51K)

Why not? I've lived in apartments here for most of my adult life so what's the difference?

Mexico sending refuse has been going on longer than the USA sending weapons.

Violence will spill over the border once CJNG take over a plaza. It’ll give the US government casus belli to launch special operations into Mexico resulting in the annexation of the north. If you think whites hate Mexicans now just wait until then. The entire Hispanic population will be under surveillance like Muslims after 9/11.

>Mexico sending refuse has been going on longer than the USA sending weapons.

not really

>iolence will spill over the border once CJNG take over a plaza. It’ll give the US government casus belli to launch special operations into Mexico resulting in the annexation of the north. If you think whites hate Mexicans now just wait until then. The entire Hispanic population will be under surveillance like Muslims after 9/11.
jajajajajajajjaja

Attached: Mex to USA mig.png (733x1047, 94.01K)

>nah honestly it's because USA sells weapons to the cartels
>because you sell weapons to the cartels, causing violence... you don't even know something that happened less than two decades ago?
>jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajhajahjahjahjahjahja

Attached: 1656910093509.jpg (480x640, 224.77K)

jahjahjahjahjahajhajhajha

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 07.png (700x1449, 338.74K)

Boo hoo

>somehow it's a good idea to give weapons to the Mexican cartels behind the back of the Mexican government... noooooo!!! why the violence caused by the cartels provoked large-scale immigration!!!!

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 01.png (980x1426, 220.06K)

>ATF, FBI, Bush, Obama and USA did nothing wrong everything was for the greater good!!!
oh my god, i thought gringos were smarter

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 04.png (982x1382, 208.3K)

>Illegal trafficking from the US
So the cartel illegally acquiring firearms is our fault how?

yes:
ATF knowingly sold them to Narcos

Attached: The Lord of the Guns 02.png (1502x1382, 712.28K)

The goverment should engage with military action againts the cartels then

>NOOOOOO THEY ARE POOR CIVILIANS HUGS NOT BULLETS