What can be done to improve the image of Indian men with firangi women

what can be done to improve the image of Indian men with firangi women

Attached: Untitled170_20220828143929.png (400x387, 218.99K)

Personal hygiene and gym

rape white women to teach them their place

Improve your accent

Indian men improving their behaviour around firangi women.

I mean online. most of them filter us on places like Imterpals

Nigga, I can read your accent most of the time

Attached: 2b0.jpg (570x767, 50.52K)

there's nothing you can do about it, just change your country like portugal

be white

As I said, personal hygiene and gym

Women don't want a guy that comes from a culture stereotyped as dirty and weak

>khan

Honestly? Nothing. The damage is done. South Asian men are statistically the least desirable men on the planet. Most women are repulsed by you and I don't think your reputation is salvageable at this point. I feel sorry for good-looking, socially well-adjusted Pakis/Pajeets who have good personal hygiene and aren't socially autistic. Your creepy, rapey countrymen who harass white women on the internet, have completely destroyed your reputation, especially here in the West. If you have light skin, try LARPing as Middle Eastern. I mean, they don't exactly have the best reputation either, but it's still better than yours.

If you have Khan in name, and girls laugh at you just because your desi skin, bros, it's over

Attached: images (34).jpg (739x415, 48.03K)

OK, I know that India have more man, and is just, but the firangi woman need be giga aryan model with gigant boobas?

If not, OP, there is plenty faveladas in Huezil, could send them to India, will be the more powerfull race of world

Attached: images (222).jpg (732x419, 55.44K)

I wonder if it could change if Bollywood become mainstream

bollywood's popularity peak in the late 2000s but then fade away, i remember lots of bitch exchanges dvd in school

Kek I'm too young, is it real?

real advice for indian men on how to improve your reputation

>stop asking for sex on facebook
>stop calling everyone 'sir'
>stop scam calling people
>stop wearing jeans to the gym
>stop wearing polos to the gym
>always wear deoderant
>work on your accent

Doubt it. The average Bollywood actor/actress looks and acts nothing like the average Indian. It's like they're not even the same species. Korean media was successful in improving the sexual appeal of Korean men around the world, but only because Korean men aren't creepy, skinnyfat weirdos with disgusting personal hygiene, unlike most Indians. The media can only do so much.

yes, they love the dancing and singing part with a love story, back in that times india and and indians didn't have a bad reputation like now