Do you believe in Castizo Futurism?

Bland Americans will have their demographics spiced up with superior Latino blood

Attached: castizofutureusa.png (492x1300, 225.26K)

Nonwhites can’t compete in hypergamy. Latinx white mixed are only 6% of all births in the USA. Latinx men have only a 3% chance of impregnating a white woman in the USA. Black men have only a 1% chance of impregnating a white woman in the USA.

Attached: 3001134A-C128-4D7B-B3AA-255EF0F21C8C.jpg (1151x898, 281.02K)

But black men are the best at breeding white girls

Attached: 1642088587238 (1).jpg (2048x1498, 705.79K)

Castizo futurism is innevitable

black men breed the lowest of the low though, plus their numbers are decreasing in size while latinos keep increasing.

Asian men have only a .3% chance of impregnating a white woman in the USA.

Latinas detest white boys with a passion. Ever since Latinos got fully niggafied Latinas have been bouncing on BBC and hating white boys. Latina women take the whiteboyhating of black women to another level.

Latinos assimilating to american culture (black culture) is the reason for this. As Black American culture spreads to LATAM (already happening), you’re starting to see the same effects down there.

shitskin's law

Attached: FZYVay5UsAMRDob.jpg (450x800, 56.44K)

Tiny white pecker cope!
>Latinx white mixed are only 6% of all births in the USA
When 4chinners regurgitate the “white and hispanic is *insert* of all interethnic marriages blah blah” they forget how small it actually is. Most people have kids within their own group. Also, If black men had an equal population they would be mogging white boys by like 5x as many babies with latinas. They already outperform white guys considering their small population. I have a statistician degree and can back this up with facts and logic.

I will have 30 indio babies with my Guatemalan wife

>Tiny white pec-ACK!

Attached: 1661390226351533.jpg (2048x1536, 251.61K)

Keep in mind birth stats and marriage stats don’t take into account the thousands of BBCs Latina girls take during their teenage HS years. The years where they’re the most impressionable and into black culture. Once they mellow down they settle down for a white or latinx cuck.

shitskin's law

i hope you realize that Honduran women are already ghetto from the start, other types of Latinas learn how to talk and behave like a white Stacy when they come here.

As a fellow castizo man I approve this

No, young Latina women aren't into white guys at all

I don't know if that's true. Most Mexican-American chicks are into black culture, no more so than Hondurans IMO

delusional

>black
>culture

why do you have this saved on your pc/phone?

Attached: IMG_20200725_114102.jpg (933x762, 60.61K)

Their culture dominates the US and arguably Latin America.

Why do you spend your days seething about being brown?

you a projecting, primo. I never think about my brownness until I see malinche ass Mexicans on Any Forums beg for white cock and I'm ashamed to be part of the same race/color as you.

No it doesn't, aside from hip hop there is virtually no such thing as black culture.

most chicanos listen to reggaeton or mexican music, I lived in Colorado for 3 years

>proceeds to display his brown inferiority complex
lol

Chicanos love hip hop and reggaetoneros copy black American artists

>old age cope yet again
kek

>I am an identityless zogbot so that means all chicanos are too!

Attached: 036.png (1442x800, 670.71K)

>1/4 of White births are Mutt goblinos
It's over for the cumskin race.

This again

The african american population is 41.000.000
75.000 childrens of white FATHERS and BLACK represent 0,184% of the african american population, 250.000 childrens of white mothers and black FATHERS represent 0,125% of the total white population

It means that overall white women are least likely per capita to racemix than black women, for instance, let alone asian

it's very true where i live in the east. there are very few Mexicans here, most Latinas are from Central or South America. it's just that with Honduran people in general they tend to act a lot more ghetto than others.

first time I saw someone post my Chijak!

All of that was invented and made and paid by whites is this so called black culture lol

the "african" american population is also on average just 70% black and they include mulattos, whom are not black.

literally a big black cope lol

There are plenty of Mexicans in NYC
Most of them dress/act black IMO
They're not usually boisterous like Puerto Ricans though