How is family culture and values in your country?

How is family culture and values in your country?

>be me
>27 male
>grandparents half slavic half italians
>never heard "i love you" since 8 yrs old
>can't cry even though I'm a fucking wreck
>parents rich as fuck but I gotta strive becuase male
>I want to cry so bad but don't wanna show weakness
>don't think life is worth living but still try to be relisient and work through shitty times

Attached: imagem_2022-08-28_174300049.png (818x864, 367.16K)

i'm sorry, i can't relate.

Attached: 1637118444629.png (780x670, 50.74K)

I never heard or said "I love you" to my parents I want to fucking cry everytime I think about them dying and me not being able to say that I love them fuck this gay earth fuck eveyrthing bro i wanna kms

American parents are too liberal and give their kids way too much freedom. this is why a lot of families drift apart as they get older, everyone is used to doing their own thing and doesn't feel any obligation to anyone.

i want to go back to europe so I don't have to deal with my parents deathbed

even far less serious obligations than that are ignored by American children. and the worst part is people here don't even have the balls to pick up the phone and tell you that they don't want to go. they just ignore your calls and make up an excuse a few days later. this is why you don't want a high GDP society.

how is that related to GDP dude
i'm literally brazillian we are african tier(most brazilians)

It's slowly dying. And that's a good thing.

it's directly related to GDP, this is a society made for the individual worker rather than the core family unit. people here look down on you if you don't make a concerted effort to leave your hometown forever.

Overall, it's good and important but I'm afraid western neoliberalism is creeping in and families aren't that important among zoomies with all the tech and smartphones/social medias.

My father's family members are mentally ill and he knows this better than anyone. Guess that's why his mom died when I was a few months old (I'm older than all of my cousins after my sister).
My mother's family members are alright and I'm tired of my grandma spoiling me and unexpectedly kissing the back of my neck. My aunts still kiss my cheeks and hug me tight to this day.
t. soon to be 20 years old

Attached: 1661273601559815.jpg (735x736, 60.05K)

makes sense and it's very relatable to south brazil atleast

You have a good apu collection Irani bro. SHAME i am gonna absorb it all tho

Attached: download (8)(1).jpg (221x228, 6.45K)

>You have a good apu collection Irani bro.
The sole reason I'm on this garbage website is collecting apus and spurdos.
>SHAME i am gonna absorb it all tho
That the purpose of internet tho :)

Attached: 1661502347666462.jpg (1076x778, 167.54K)

>>parents rich as fuck but I gotta strive becuase male
I'm calling bullshit on that

quite true fren

Attached: 1659411598351995.jpg (450x405, 22.58K)

We don't even discuss the possibility of a mental health issue being existent in our family.

Why is every Brazilian poster a richfag?

why the fuck would i lie about that in a fucking tranny anime anonymous forum

i'm obviosuly chronic depressed but i can't show that IRL

i'm not rich my parents are well off

Not great. We meet up once in a while, but it's usually quite awkward.

>i'm not rich my parents are well off
Same but they have a conservative attitude of "you gotta work hard and do everything yourself" so I probably won't get anything until they die.

same situation i'm at life