Oh nyooooo! Not the heckin Russiarinos :( !!!

Oh nyooooo! Not the heckin Russiarinos :( !!!

Attached: 1640429058504.jpg (1768x1180, 121.03K)

noooo vanya don't kill yourself haha..that'd be soo bad you have so much to offer haha

I think westerners value their lives too much even though their lives are worthless

>another russia hate thread

Attached: 8272763636.gif (600x900, 2.73M)

Based. Life is meaningless.

Please DON'T kill yourselves !!!!!

indian women had enough

Ok but what about me?

We need to save those South Korean qts

Why would I? I like shiposting and I enjoy pissing other people off. If I die I would stop having fun. Not to mention that life kills us all in the end anyway.
Might as well live it.

Your life IS valuable !!!! Do NOT commit suicide !!!

Not really. Just like yours lol. Human life is worthless.

They don't suffer in Turkyiv.

Attached: bun.jpg (1080x1350, 191.29K)

Russian lives are VERY valuable !!!! Please please please DO NOT kill yourself!

Now post the stats for suicides among white non hispanic americans

Attached: 1661714038480244.gif (96x96, 31.2K)

No human life is valuable. Humans are like ants, living in their colonies they call countries or “nations”. Sometimes one colony goes to war with another colony over territory.
What ants don’t understand is that they’re killing one another over meaningless shit that exists only in theory.
It’s the same with religion or ideology.

Humans are useless insects and will forever be stuck on this god forsaken rock.

>No human life is valuable
True Russian mentality

Stfu, All human life has value.

You are just as worthless as a nigger in Africa. You’re just a useless leather bag of meat and bones. You are a dumb animal no different from other animal.
Maybe your tiny animal brain wants to deceive itself into believing you’re something bigger than an animal but that’s just a cope and denial of the reality.
You are a shitstain, that’s all you are.

just go in the front and die then

Don't get so upset

I didn't read your post, but I am BEGGING you to /NOT!!!!!!/ kill yourself

>17192 total in 2019
Nigga in the US twice more people dying from drugs od

Attached: junk.png (745x878, 359.75K)

>You are just as worthless as a nigger in Africa. You’re just a useless leather bag of meat and bones. You are a dumb animal no different from other animal.
>Maybe your tiny animal brain wants to deceive itself into believing you’re something bigger than an animal but that’s just a cope and denial of the reality.
>You are a shitstain, that’s all you are.

Attached: 1617113390520.jpg (720x960, 180.85K)

Thats just a cope. Humanity can’t even get over its primitive cavemen prejudices and dumb instincts. Humans act like a herd of cattle all the time, they allow populists to deceive them and always listen to sweet lies instead of bitter truth.
This is why humans are worthless and their lives have no value. What’s the point anyway?
Even with all the information readily available on ANY smartphone, retarded humans choose entertainment over knowledge.
Humanity and human civilization is not worth saving.

Nah, why would I lol? It’s more fun to watch others do it.

>Thats just a cope. Humanity can’t even get over its primitive cavemen prejudices and dumb instincts. Humans act like a herd of cattle all the time, they allow populists to deceive them and always listen to sweet lies instead of bitter truth.
>This is why humans are worthless and their lives have no value. What’s the point anyway?
>Even with all the information readily available on ANY smartphone, retarded humans choose entertainment over knowledge.
>Humanity and human civilization is not worth saving.

Attached: 1527706980208.jpg (600x480, 102.38K)

Humans are the most powerfull and inteligent species on this planet you retard. Our life does matter and has value.

I love this shit user, keep posting those edits.

Here’s a prime example. He takes my posts seriously enough he thinks that quoteposting me will convince others that I shouldn’t be taken seriously.
If you truly thought I’m an insignificant loser you wouldn’t even try to reply to my posts.

>Here’s a prime example. He takes my posts seriously enough he thinks that quoteposting me will convince others that I shouldn’t be taken seriously.
>If you truly thought I’m an insignificant loser you wouldn’t even try to reply to my posts.

Attached: 1464947721301.jpg (642x960, 127.04K)

based

Keep giving me attention that I do not deserve lol.