Why do you not have a gf, user?

>why do you not have a gf, user?
>I'm gay
>so why don't you have a bf?
>...
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: 1658234820435063.jpg (520x671, 131.45K)

I have a bf

YES I'M A FUCKING CRIPPLED AUTISTIC FAGGOT POSTING ON CAMBODIAN FORESKIN RESTORATION SURGERY FORUM IN MY FREE TIME WHAT OF IT?????????

I'm trying to find the sneed edit of this guy

i have bf and i do not suffer (in my cunt)

I just tell the truth, i am an ugly autist, no woman wants me
Parents stopped asking after that

i use lack of money as my excuse.

Attached: 96996652_p0.png (1200x1600, 810.37K)

But does this happen in your country

>tf
>tp

This happens to me and I can't explain to my parents that I only date grindr guys to worship their feet

Occasionally. Do you love finland?

Jealous
I'm 22 and never had a bf. I had 5 dates with one guy..., all other dates have never led to a second one

KEK no. It was more like:
>why do you not have a gf, user?
>"I did, but I won't tell you"
>are you gay, so why don't you have a bf?
>"I also did, but I didn't really like it either"
I probably hate people so much that it is not even funny. There is something about having people too close to me that is disturbing.

Some of my favorite posters are Finnish ones so yes . There's just one guy who keeps calling me indian in a derogatory

the fennoswede attacks everyone, randomly.

That is unfortunate but then again we are on 4channel.org so having a few mean autists that want to project their mental unwellness onto others is par for course
You'll get over it eventually user and realize most people couldnt give less of a shit about all the tiny details in your life and those that do think you are the most amazing person in their lives.

True. How are gays treated in Finland (if you are not a woman)

Looking for a relationship as a gay guy must be horrible since you're already limited to a small part of the population and hook up culture is so common in the gay community.

>I'm chud

Attached: 1659321255652.gif (28x46, 1.31K)

thats why i met one off Any Forums

It truly is.
Then people tell you try hookups, you'll find a bf that way, and you're desperate so you do it.. you have amazing chemistry with someone but then they ghost you the next day