Im 25 and i've never kissed a girl or had sex, or had a gf. i will die without experiencing any of these things

im 25 and i've never kissed a girl or had sex, or had a gf. i will die without experiencing any of these things
does this happen in your country too?

Attached: FYMiTMrUUAAXMtL[1].jpg (1000x982, 72.04K)

I'm 29, and I made out just last night. Among other things.
Point being that when I was 25 I was in the same boat. Hang in there, and focus on yourself.

Well, who cares. I don't think i'd be happier if I had any of those things.

how much?

i always wonder what % of khvs are hideous looking

I'm 95% sure that you're LARPing, but still, I can't help but ask: how did you do it?

>tutorial zone
no
But is right, other people won't solve your problems, user. You can ask for help, but in the end, most of it is up to you.

I think zero social skills are far more common

I did all of those things (at 27, you whiner) and none changed a thing about life

Yeah he is LARPing, sex is literally impossible for a straight white man

This happens quite a lot in my country

yeah probably. last date i went to told me i was weird. i was just really nervous

same but 24yo

Went abroad, gained confidence from the experience, and then she asked me out this March. Singaporean gal. Really nice and sweet.
If I had to say why she liked me. It's probably because I'm patient and caring. I think a lot of guys fail to build their emotional maturity, and that ends up being their point of failure even if they get into a relationship.
But really I can only speak from my perspective.

date i went on***
my bad. anyway that bitch just parroted leftoid talking points the whole date and had the gall the call me weird. i dont give a shit about politics

through what? which app? how gt match sirji

That would only mean you were a failed normie all along.

Good for you man, i can drink to that

OP, OP, OP. What are you doing?

Anyway.
>im 25
Im 29.

>i've never kissed a girl
Have you tried? Do you talk to women? If not, why not? I´ve kissed people and don´t think it´s a big deal. In fact after it happens, you don´t think about it at all.

>never had sex
My best advice would be just get used to going outside to drink on weekends, because there´s been so many times i´m at bar or a nightclub and then you see someone single just like you, make small talk and few drinks later oh my god why are we kissing at the dancefloor, then you hold hands going to Taxi and fuck at their place, then wake up with shame and try to leave before anyone notices.
Sometimes the girl would wanna fuck but we could not find a hotel room due to everything being booked for festivals, so i´d just try until 4 AM to find a place, then just say sorry not tonight.

>never had gf.
Once again, where do you socialize with women? If you don´t express to them that you´d want to be friends or to go on dates, how the fuck they can read your mind and know youre interested?

Before getting GF, you should do self care. Buy new clothes, get a haircut, go to gym, maybe make some male friends so that your entire life isnt chasing her. A job doesnt help but then youre not fucked if she doesnt pay for the dinner, or Arnold´s menu.

Attached: 1656767995964.png (737x603, 348.09K)

>does this happen in your country too?
Yes, I am also a khhv incel, it made me sad before thinking about it but not anymore.

Attached: 1630961053311.jpg (955x1003, 120.32K)

Wanna hold hands in stockholm? I can come over lol. Male btw

Attached: 1661552509172807.jpg (160x147, 2.8K)

Not from there, will not go to stockholm and I only like girls, sorry you can find some gay person in stockholm.

Was looking for girls as well. People dont post ASL here
It´s all good, maybe you´ll find some hoes

Attached: 1657022364857.jpg (720x720, 216.45K)

yes i'm thinking about becoming a rapist

Typed all that reddit shit about emotional maturity just to say "went the easy way out and met an asian" LMAO

Attached: b1f1865eb22420fd4aa32b76650e.jpg (200x200, 10.36K)

Tsmt. Top kek

just saw a group of young teenagers at my small neighbourhood grocery store and they had girls with them
reminded me of how I never had girls in my friend group, I only had up to 5 male friends with whom I could be autistic, edgy and just talk about shit I like

28 yo one of the 23 year old one. There's two of you here and you're both really cool