Why do people still have children...

Why do people still have children? I mean it’s literally better to spend all that money on things that make you happy like expensive restaurants, first class trips, fashionable clothes, new electronics, high-end cars etc. than on a child which you also have to lose all your free time to take care of. It’s not like it matters after you die anyway

Attached: FFC1CD46-3DE2-4C4E-8C1E-246BAB2CDA1E.png (955x725, 19.81K)

I think children make normal functional human beings happy

horny and condoms suck+birth control screws with womens hormones+most people either dont have access to or dont like abot

if you don't have kids what the fuck are you gonna do throughout the entirity of your 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s? That stuff you listed will not be fun anymore after the 30th time

How does it feel to be a selfish prick

Attached: 1578681281771.jpg (460x547, 50.34K)

least based frog

Estrogen makes women want to procroooooooeate

fashionable clothes is the only good thing that you listed, the rest are boring shit.

based and new world order pilled

drink alcohol

>expensive restaurants, first class trips, fashionable clothes, new electronics, high-end cars etc.
pointless consumerism gets boring around 30 and biology kicks in

Quintessential eurocuck post

>muh money
I can't buy my own children

But most parents are either retarded enough to be happy with anything, or dead inside

This is why your country is overrun with niggers

not with that attitude

>That stuff you listed will not be fun anymore after the 30th time
How will it be any more fun with some stinky money sucking retard

Yes, children mess up with people's brains.

In case you didn't know, op is an ungrateful entitled fuck who hates his parents for not being rich And not giving him an iphone and expensive shit as a child so he dreams of sucking off Jack Harlow and buying expensive shit

Yes you can. If I were extremely rich I'd get myself a mansion in Eastern Europe or Central America, get 2-3 young wives and make 10-15 children.

Children are interesing, user. I don't know what you are talking about, but it is not like you can just figure them out right off the bat.

I just find it ironic how the Boomer's materialism killed the family unit, and then they turn around and bitch about how the family unit is dead.

>expensive restaurants, first class trips, fashionable clothes, new electronics, high-end cars etc.
Not a single one of those things appeal to me in any way. Nor does a kid, but do stop being just a mindless consumer whore.

>expensive restaurants
family meal cooked by your wife tastes better
>first class trips
camping trip with your wife and kids gives you more joy
>fashionable clothes
you don't care once you have a family
>new electronics
toys for kids
>high-end cars
you don't need to compensate once you fulfill yourself as a man