How should I go about with my plan of getting a Japanese and/or Taiwanese gf(s)? Would the culture shock be too much...

How should I go about with my plan of getting a Japanese and/or Taiwanese gf(s)? Would the culture shock be too much? Do you have such plans in your country?

Attached: 1661716184507.jpg (880x1280, 342.13K)

Japanese women are so annoying. I have turbo yellowfever dated a few all have been shitty and not at all how you romanticize them. They act autistic. Date a Korean she may be plastic but she’ll be fun to be with at least.

What about Taiwanese? I know East Asians aren't some dream world le trad wheat field qts but at least they aren't w*st*r w*m*n. Did you date exchange students or what? I would definitely marry an Asian BUT I don't want my sons to be hapa.

Autistic how? That sounds amazing to me

Attached: Screenshot_20220817-173551_Maps.jpg (1080x2280, 1.79M)

Not sure what he means by that but I have gotten the impression, through internet, that nippons have these very retarded reactions to everything and that they are shy. I find it cute at most. But you probably have to speak Japanese to have a chance of ever meeting a nippon qt. Even Chinese, I wouldn't mind THAT much, even though it's a pretty ugly language imo, but Japanese is too useless for me to learn. I guess it was over before it even began.

>What about Taiwanese?
I’ve never really met any to make an opinion on them
>Did you date exchange students
Yes a few
>I don't want my sons to be hapa
If you love your children then won’t be insane like the memes
>Autistic how
It’s not good. I honestly don’t mind people with sorta autistic interests or whatever but a lot of Japanese people are socially so autistic. In the west there’s many personality types but the shy, keep to yourself behaviour kinda won out and is the most common. My personality doesn’t really go with people like that so I personally hate it. They require way too much effort to get close to and aren’t very open. Obviously putting them all in a basket here but it’s very common for them to not really speak their mind and keep to themselves. I just find it annoying.

>I find it cute
It gets extremely tiring fast. Date a Korean they’re way better and outgoing. I’ve never been to Korea but I’ve been told by Koreans that they’re socially expected to be extraverted in their country so they’re a lot easier to get to know.

Just have to speak enough to cross the barrier, not be business fluent. Seems worth it to me.

I like shy and reserved. I hate the current culture and anyone mildly social is 90+% of the time obsessed with whatever is coming out of influencers and pop culture, stuff I am actually disgusted by. If nip qts are indeed focused on weird hobbies and socially reserved, that sounds like I need to find a long term Jap visa somehow.

Attached: FXJtQQvWQAY8uwr.jpg (1080x644, 62.57K)

i want a squid

Attached: 362436.webm (640x480, 2.44M)

I feel the same way but trust me it’s not as great as it sounds. Also most Japanese women are normie as fuck and like shit like tiktok and disney. Some are more peculiar but it’s not that great. I don’t mind shy but the level of shyness Japanese have is annoying. They almost always keep a distance from everybody. It’s just aggravating. You have to put too much time into one and get very little in return. Obviously not all like this but from my experience they are a time sink.

I still wouldn't wanna invest in hapa sons. If there was a setting so that you only could get female children, I could have as many hapa children as possible with a nip qt.
Squids seem incredibly plastic or ugly brownoids. Besides I like and respect Japanese history and culture more even though their current state is pathetic. Funny how a nation can be so utterly buck broken. Korea has neither culture nor cool history.
Japanese is decently aesthetic language but I already have 6 languages on my list and I have only learnt 3. Japan would make it 7 and at that point, maintaining good enough skill in all of those languages would become hard.
How strong and independent do nip femoids think they are? Can't be worse than westeners. And I feel like their best definitely don't pair with foreigners. Like with their western counter parts.

ahhh don't let it die

please send finngolian woman

No. Brazil is dirty.

i'll be dirty to them

Like I said, Brazil is dirty. That includes Brazilians.

Finngoloid it is biologically impossible for you to have hapas.

The leaf knows. They sound amazing on paper, but quickly become a daily struggle. Very high maintenance and you get nothing back. Any Forums has no fucking idea.

Japanese women have no initiative and have absolutely zero curiosity about anything. They’re braindead.
>but that sounds like all women

Not like Japanese girls. It’s absolutely ridiculous and once you date a few you fully understand why infidelity is so rampant in Japan. It’s not that the Japanese are incapable of feeling guilt, it’s that they don’t believe they could hurt their partners because their partners are like zombies.

The Japanese women are in a position to choose, and you are not their opponents.

There will not be cultural shock desu

Attached: F1CA04CD-713A-447B-A5DC-333D892BE7A6.png (1077x1227, 1.34M)