Is the Indian civilization more similar to the European / Western civilization or East Asian world ?

Is the Indian civilization more similar to the European / Western civilization or East Asian world ?

Attached: grande_carte_inde_relief_altitude_couleurs.jpg (3326x2377, 748.02K)

Neither. the fact that you can only see civilizations on a simplistic 2-d spectrum is very fitting for your flag
subhuman

India is its own civilizational axis.

There is no civilization in modern day India. No, not shitpost. It's actually sad to see a former birthplace of civilization and knowledge sink into dirt.

Neither, it's pretty different from both

They're their own thing. If the Muzzdogs hadn't eradicated most of the Hindusphere in SEAsia you wouldn't see the world as Western vs. Asian.

East Asia and us are both collectivist

true, but that's about it.
Outside of collectivism I don't see much similarity between India and East Asia. Buddhism spread from India to East Asia but that's not the same thing as originating from a common root.

Attached: Rampurva_bull_in_Presidential_Palace_high_closeup.jpg (893x1372, 808.79K)

well collectivism is a pretty major thing. guilt based culture, harshly competetive education system, close family relationships etc

But Hindu philosophy, art, architecture, etc is so different from Taoism for example.
When we talk about civilization as a whole, I think of history more than the current state of affairs. If that makes sense

Attached: 2880px-Tamil_Inscriptions_in_Thanjavur_Brahadeeshwara_Temple_written_1000_years_ago.jpg (2880x1920, 2.25M)

I know it has its own civilization and it is why I said Indian civilization. I was just asking if it has more similarities with the West or East Asia. The Oriental civilization in the Middle East is its own thing too but they share some similarities with the Western civilization, what about the Indian civilization ?

The answer is East Asia obviously, as the pajeet above me already made clear

I am just answering OP that it is closer to East

Right now, Eastern civilization and Indian civilization share similarities.
If you went back like 2000 years I would argue that they shared slightly more in common with greeks or romans or west eurasians. This is evidenced by their trade networks and such.

Attached: 2560px-Nalanda_University_ruins.jpg (2560x1920, 1.19M)

I don't see the world as Western vs Asian.

In fact I see more the world Western vs Oriental because of all the Muzzdogs we have in France and because of historical contacts.

But muslims are subhumans that opinion should be taken less serious these one of Kamala Harris or Varg anyway

>Muzzdogs hadn't eradicated most of the Hindusphere
Even in India they set things back by centuries.

Attached: muslims in india.png (1336x680, 139.66K)

Indian civilization spawned the core of pan-Asiatic civilisation and then spread it across SEA and China.

By the early Middle Ages in India though, India civilisation had become closer to Middle Eastern civilisation than Asians.

And the modern Indian civilization is a mixture of Islamic, Hindu Revivalist and Anglo elements.

It's always interesting when Arabs and Persians realise they can understand a decent amount of words in Indian languages.

taxila was gone by 400s

Definitely not true. Chinesepipo are collectivist beyond belief. Indians are collectivist for their caste, but in a day-to-day basis it's every man for himself.

I would argue everyone was far more collectivist before certain developments in the West. We never really has China-style extreme centralisation however.

collectivism is societal
if you speak hindi, easily refuted by "log kya kahenge"

The West lol
Nearly every country that was once part of Indian civilisation uses the Westminster system and has English as an official language. The others (Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia) either follow a model inspired by France or the Netherlands, but they are thoroughly Westernised regardless, as is every country in the world.

>you use a parlimentary system from europe?
>UR TOTALLY WESTERNIZED LOLOL
he says while using Hindu numerals, decimal systems, etc in daily life

that just means that western civilisation is gaining dominance over indian civilisation, not that indian civilization is western. or is praying to allah a key feature of french civilisation?

>poo can't understand the simple concept of similarity
OP was asking which of China or the West is Indian civilisation more similar to, I answered.