Anyone from south america wanna switch i like your women and you can get my shitty room

anyone from south america wanna switch i like your women and you can get my shitty room

Attached: IMG_3394.jpg (526x521, 70.05K)

Trains in south america are shit too

Planes are a lot of efficient and doesn’t require as much land as railroads. Also it was a good old American invention unlike trains. Why do American libtards like trains so much while they have the cheapest airfares in the developed world?

i just talk about trains because it makes them seeth which is funny just mention walkable city or health care and they become monkies

You're comparing transport between China's capital and financial center to transport between Boston and Chicago, like yeah, you should improve infrastructure, but these aren't really of equal priority.

the only reason i used this image was to piss off muricans

>walkable city
I’m pretty sure all downtown areas in America is walkable, and when you talk about walkable cities in Europe you are literally only talk about the downtown area of big cities. Good luck going out of a big metropolis without a car
>health care
Paying a few hundred bucks for top notch private insurance is better than paying a few thousand in taxes for bare minimum state mandated healthcare.
Unless you’re a parasite scumbags who don’t have a job, which of course most liberals are

yeah i know this but i love to find ways to make people tick

Yeah whatever, go get a job or something

Sure, let's switch. Where do you live?

My state no longer have trains

Both of these cities are major though. Chicago is the hub of the mid west and Boston is a big port.

Both Boston and Chicago are major. However the comparison is slightly unfair in that Beijing to Shanghai is an alluvial plain (the nearest mountain range is the Taishan which is in Shandong and avoidable), while to pass from Boston to Ohio you must pass through various mountain ranges (the White Mountains, the Green Mountains, Taconics, Catskills or Adirondacks depending on which route you choose, and the Allegheny Plateau)
That said American rail is shit though.

>Chicago is the hub of the mid west
It isn’t as important as it used to be, just like Detroit. I mean Chicago is literally a bigger Detroit
>Boston is a port
Which is far less important than West Coast ports nowadays because of… well you know why

Japan is almost all mountain and they have tons of highspeed rail. Same with Spain.

Not an argument.

Our cities are walkable unirocally

And also latino nations that generally have public health

Its the third biggest city and US agriculture and commodities all pass through it.

With that said a passenger rail from Boston to Chicago is logical because they have thousands of flights connecting them that can be avoided.

Chicago is still a major transit/transport/finance hub. Boston is mostly irrelevant outside of a place for rich chinks to send their kids to school

Brasil, btw, have the biggest public health program of world...

I did say American rail is shit. That said northern Appalachia is on a different level as the Iberian systems or the Japanese mountains.

America already has tons of large airports that cover important cities in every single state, with the cheapest domestic airfares in the developed world thanks to deregulated free market. They also have the most dense freeway system (the Interstates) for goods transportation and short-distance traveling.

>Boston is mostly irrelevant outside of a place for rich chinks to send their kids to school
I'm Chinese and I view it as the best city in America
Passenger rail anywhere east of the Continental Divide is logical. Aside from the Allegheny Plateau there are no vast swathes of uninhabited land until the space between Kansas City and Denver. The Cumberland mountains have large cities in them.

Not as major and nowhere near as big as the other two though.

>Flight from Boston to Chicago
>2 hours