EMMA ROBERTS PLAYS A YOUNG WHITE MOTHER WHO MOVES INTO A SCARY ASS HOUSE!!

>Abandoned.2022.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-CMRG

youtube.com/watch?v=rNON4M0Sr6Y

>Abandoned follows the sharply intense lives of Sara (Emma Roberts), her husband Alex (John Gallagher Jr.), and their infant son as they move into a remote farmhouse, which harbors a dark, tragic history. As their home's past is revealed, the mother's fragility escalates to a state of psychosis that jeopardizes her own safety and that of her newborn son.

Will Emma and her baby make it out alive?

Attached: 216094.jpg (276x414, 12.23K)

how do i use this

>Abandoned
The one time it would be appropriate to have a black baby

just insert .com at the end newfag

Kys

I don't get it, who is she going to violently abuse and demean?

uhhh

Wow never seen this before

moron

I have no intention of watching this but what you quoted is a filename. That's the name of the torrent you need to download. If you put that into a search engine (google, duckduckgo, etc), you'd get links to torrent sites where you can download the movie. Make sense?
I hope you have a torrent program. You can torrent on your phone now so there's really no excuse.

>Emma Roberts
>having a white baby
my disbelief cannot be suspended.

What's an "ass house"?

cool, from the short description it sounds like it could be a remake of the best horror movie of all time from 2006

Attached: MV5BMDIxZGJhYWUtYWVlNS00MWJmLWI3YTItM2QxNTc0YTU3ZDJkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMxMTY0OTQ@._V1_.jpg (945x1400, 482.71K)

house with ass in it

You had me at best Emma.

Attached: 64654654.png (853x707, 955.32K)

house for donkeys

>WHITE MOTHER

this image is funny because you'd think she would drop the stacked coffees, not the single coffee. however i you look closely you can see that she dropped the stacked one with no straw wrapper and simply moved the coffee from her right hand to the space above the left hand coffee previously occupied by the fallen coffee. i would fuck her in the ass so fucking hard.

This is a White movie

I would date and let her beat the brakes off of me if it meant I got to be in her dads presence once and a while.

The only reason she's best Emma is because of the modicum of Eric's power that she possesses.

Attached: EyACXOJWYAA7H80.jpg (1050x750, 107.86K)

based.

>Hey Eric, for your next role we need you to create the best Em-
>I already did it 31 years ago