You just made those words up, Sam

You just made those words up, Sam.

Attached: dean.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Why do the Jews keep making badass, Nietzschean white male characters like Homelander and Soldier Boy? Based af

Are da joos with us in the room right now, user?

Checked and confirmed

>literally made by jews
huh?

his voice is too perfect. if that can even be a thing.

In college a girl I met through my roommate used to always call me late at night and just listen to me talk for like 2 or 3 hours while she wouldn't really say anything except make odd noises. Only found out much later that she used to masturbate to my voice lel

So she used you for sexual gratification for hours at a time and you got nothing out of it.

>Mogs Homelander
>Mogs MCU Captain America even though he's just supposed to be the parody

I like to think Chris Evans would seethe just a bit like Homelander was when finding out about him

She dated me months later. Thats how I found out she used to masturbate to my voice. Because I asked her one time why she used to call me late at night and barely say anything and just listen to me speak and she told me she masturbated while listening to my voice. She said she was trying to give me hint to ask her out. I don't understand why girls cant just be normal and just ask themselves instead of doing weird hint shit.

>>Mogs MCU Captain America even though he's just supposed to be the parody
My normalfag brother said this too. He loves all the mcu movies and said Soldier boys actor would have been a better captain america than chris evans

It's hilarious how all of the most popular characters end up being the ones that are "parodying" people like us. I bet it chaps their ass.

>"parodying" people like us. I bet it chaps their ass.
You are no where near close Soldier Boy or Homelander, chuddie.

>It's hilarious how all of the most popular characters end up being the ones that are "parodying" people like us. I bet it chaps their ass.

Attached: pol irl.jpg (634x736, 31.59K)

Of course we aren't. They're super human. But it doesn't mean they aren't parodying White straight males. Dumbass.

>parodying" people like us.
HAYAHAHAHAHAHA

Ass = chapped

I don't know, what's your last name?

>straight
But you sound like a massive faggot though.

so chapped

>no you are gay!
Faggot leftoid projection

FAB
FIVE
FREDDY