Bye bye, whitey

bye bye, whitey

Attached: i can't breed.png (1078x671, 60.65K)

Is Ethiopia full of blacks or does it have brown people, too?

100% caucasian

Why did nigerias birth rate almost half wtf

Spain just passed a law that says that women must say 'Yes, I want (to have sex)' out loud in order to consent sex. Anything else will be considered rape.

How the fuck are people supposed to reproduce under those circumstances? Sex is the natural result of some foreplay or kissing or shit. The moment you say 'hey, you want to have sex?' women dry up like crazy

does europe mean EU or does it include all of geographical euroep?

We had similar legislation here a couple years ago
With rapes going up the politicians felt forced to do something

how can we go back to 1950?

Kill Jews.
And blacks.

how about August 1945?

white people have to rely on the amish, old mennonites and haredis, quite grim but no other choice. but fertility all across the worlds dropping now even in sub saharan africa. did you know that in just 10 years the projected population of nigeria in 2100 went from nearly a billion to under 500 million?

Brown people, literally semetic rapebaby

blame the plastics industry for it

Unironically I want see all peoples growing, for who we will give up the Earth? To waffalos, the mix between waffles and bufalos?

Europe is actually half as much. Don't forget European birth counts black/Muslim births as well. White European births are much lower. So the number of White European births is probably actually half as much.

Not, humans must populated Earth...

all of europe, including russia, ukraine, uk, balkans, but not turkey

Attached: europe vs africa and middle east.png (1075x662, 73.42K)

Could someone please explain to me why should I care if a number of people of a certain skin color is decreasing?

Attached: adssa.jpg (155x300, 8.71K)

Because no one wants more third world wog shit

That logic makes no sense whatsoever to me friend. How does a skin color being less prevalent makes your life worse or better?

>the projected population of nigeria in 2100 went from nearly a billion to under 500 million
that's what you get from plotting a local maximum over the entire function, like how they predicted China will have >9000 billion people by 2000 in 1950, fucking moronic """analysts"""

Stop using technology and social media focus on your family and every day duties, it's very hard to do.

ask your parents why you live in a 99% white gated community and not in a favela with pardos

rare for a pole flag to be a seethful nonwhite

There is white poor people

>99% white
can you please explain what that means, because in brazil i doubt there is such a thing

not according to america

Look this shit house

Attached: Screenshot_20220516-234308.png (480x960, 739.38K)

Doubt he’s black. I often pretend to be black for east (You)s

stop giving foods helps, simple as

>women must say 'Yes, I want (to have sex)' out loud in order to consent sex
that's not what "yes means yes" means. Be honest, you just read a couple of bait titles, maybe listened to a rant or two by some chud, then just kinda inferred on what is supposed to be in this extensive legal document, right?

who cares about them, the world is bigger than the USA

All I see are future mutts to enhance our gene pool, yet again making America the greatest country on earth

Mussolini was right

They don't think that blonde and dark people are iliterate and live in same neighborhoods and even eat the same shit

Thats exaggerated. Native euros prolly account for 80%+.

Personally idgaf, I could just move around since I work in tech.

Semitic people barely left dna in the horn they are Cushitic

There is a lot Marcelo Stafanellis in Brazil that eat beans, rice, banana and work building houses

Why are you obsessed with the horn? You show up in every thread where they are brought up.

if amount of niggers goes up, amount of science goes down.

We will never enter a space age, until you release a potent enough virus to clear out your pet race collection.

They are basically spoiled children that can't deal with the fact that someone with a different skin color could appear in front of them.

>Africans have sex all day and they have the audacity to claim that they suffer
and firstoids even donate them money kek well played Africa they probably built wakanda there already but they just go to worst shit hole to score some photos to show to gullible whites

Theres also a chance I get together with a nonwhite, east asian most likely. Who gives a shit about national identity anymore?

>all that black bunda that will be flooding into europe
CANNOT wait

Africa is the future of humankind

The bigger question is why should anyone be loyal to something that is bigger than your own wishes

Attached: 1661622653486286.jpg (720x482, 36.58K)

Whites was send to Brazil to substitued slaves in the coffee, and they was send to states that had colonial brown people and also they never was given lands in closed comunities and If they wanted land, they needed worked and buy

The law says there should be a clear indication of consent before sex. Simply nodding isn't enough to fulfill that. Not in case of a legal dispute. You MIGHT think that's enough, but under scrutiny, that will be rape if she says it was rape.

I've read the law in fact. Have you?

which is a bigger shithole LATAM or Africa?

yeah blacks dont do condoms and pay zero child support, they dont give a fuck about being dads. just fuck and leave if you wanna be black.

How would that be proven to be unconsentful? Assuming the accused rapist didnt leave any marks. Do they just trust them?

>whites have to rely on religious groups to carry them
The absolute state of the west and (You). Really makes me think...

Lol, Africa, we not have ethnical massacres or Islam...