That's our Brad

Attached: SmartSelect_20220624-013833_Flipboard.jpg (1440x1574, 778.27K)

regardless of the treasure being non existent that sounds fun as fuck

So he walked around his property with a metal detector a dozen times or less, big deal

euphemism for orgasm

This, or at most had his wagies dig some holes
>WOW BASED BASED BASED CELEBRITY DID A THING WOW

did he marry a gold digger?

Would this make a good movie?

big celebrities have a habit of being a bit crazy, unhinged and out of touch probably from feeling like a king amoung men from getting their dicks sucked everywhere, similar to how medieval kings must have felt

now imagine a black actor doing this retarded shit,how different the reaction of this hellhole would be

Unironically living the dream.
He should give up women alltogether.
The bitches don't deserve this chad of all chads.

Attached: i kneel.png (345x539, 339.43K)

I hate Any Forumsfaggotry as much as the next guy but this is a very rent free thing to say, plus now the zoomers and election immigranta are going to spam the gamer word at you

he doesn't tell you he found it

>kek stupid nigger always thinking muh gold and jewelry this akshually goes back to their ancestors and so basically they were always stupid. Fuck niggers
Some schizo rant like that

>The Treasure Pitt

Friendly reminder that this film is kino and you should watch it
>inb4 space monkey retards
Just admit you have no relationship with your father so you couldn't relate to the film thus filtered hard

Attached: images (44).jpg (455x674, 36.83K)

>black actor
You mean a nigger?

*euphemism for picking your belly button

What do space monkeys have to do with having a father? Hmmm, nope not seeing the connection here. Are you a black? Couldn't be that. I'll say retarded so an honorary nig

Blacks don’t have the adventurous spirit to do things like this

It’s why they don’t discover anything, invent anything, conquer anything etc

black actors would say the ancient franks were black and the treasure belongs to them

rent free

Kino

This. Who would balk at an adventure like that? These are the kind of rich people antics that people actually like.

>admits
It's only an admission if it's known to be true.
This is a claim, as he may be bullshitting.
Journos need to get their shit together.

What's a gold nigger?

So he is as stupid as he looks

>hurr durr i will find a TreaSuRe