Why are eastern Europeans so sad?

Why are eastern Europeans so sad?

Attached: 2002122.jpg (1080x1077, 737.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bjFv_jYJWI8
youtube.com/watch?v=R-BT2yzXP8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because of all the somalians raping them.

oh, no wait sorry, that west europe

That's what living in Mordor will do to you.

>cold ugly sociopathic whores that think they deserve everything despite not giving anything but problems and bitch face back
>poor salaries, despite working more at the same jobs you would do abroad
>goverment that constantly fucks you in the ass
>retarded subhuman simp culture
Take your pick

Attached: polka.png (872x726, 1.17M)

Because the good times have been over for way too long

youtube.com/watch?v=bjFv_jYJWI8

Suicide rates are not a measure of unhappiness.

I'm actually tired of you subhuman worm. Give me your adress, can be on gmail.com. I have a lot of spare time right now. I will got your shithole and gut you like a pig.

Least deranged Mordor dweller.

Attached: Le drink.jpg (413x395, 19.24K)

Austria is Eastern Europe. You are Balkan German.

>t. toilet oblast

But the rest of the world doesn't kill itself as much except east asia so your theory doesn't work

Ngl, I've got depressed, Frens.

Attached: 1656448105764.jpg (1392x1080, 73.05K)

this. it's a measure of enlightenment

lagg of religion which force them into submission to not do it.

Yeah I know that you are that ruskie vermin

Alcoholism and it's consequences that ruined many families.
unironically

>suicide bad even tho you stop suffering

Attached: 873.jpg (600x678, 77.17K)

lack of vitamin d and grey commieblocks

Alcoholism is the result of polish women being stupid cold whores. It's an endless cycle.

the greeks are dabbing lol

Are you sure it's not just because they actually record all the suicides in Klendathu compared to Mordor?

why are polentoni like this?

Attached: suic province.png (703x557, 142.13K)

not reading any of that, grow a pair and have sex

I fucked more women than you could ever dream of, you ugly balding subhuman.

so deluded, leave your mom's basement once in a while

>why
youtube.com/watch?v=R-BT2yzXP8w

Attached: 1655846207539.jpg (480x360, 20.29K)

unironically been thinking about suicide for the past 6 months

Happiness is meeting your own needs.

The fewer needs you have, the faster you will achieve happiness.

Let me quote an interesting story. A writer was dwelling on the topic of "What makes people feel important".
He had the opportunity to ask a famous doctor working in a mental institution about it.
Who told him the story of a certain woman. I will give you a brief introduction to her story.

This woman from childhood dreamed of a loving family, fulfillment, wanted to be loved and have children. She married a man, but after a few years he no longer loved her, cheated on her, they even stopped sleeping together, and eventually divorced. Then she became mentally ill, and ended up in a mental institution. Her mental illness was quite specific. The woman maintained that she had married an Englishman-aristocrat, and asked to be called Lady Smith. Every day she would tell the doctor, 'Mr. Doctor today I gave birth to a child, it is beautiful'. Interestingly, the doctor said, to this writer, that if he could have restored her sanity, he would not have done so. He believed that this woman had never been so happy in her life, on her imaginary island, she is the happiest woman in the world.

This story shows how fulfillment affects happiness. And how much people need it. Happiness and the feeling of being someone important.

yeah okey i know a good Christian environment which will prevent you from doing it.

Attached: 3,14.jpg (1238x1148, 225.53K)