I catched doctor multiverse on tv and i fell in love with she

i catched doctor multiverse on tv and i fell in love with she

Attached: Doctor.Strange.in.the.Multiverse.of.Madness.2022.1.jpg (1920x804, 206.02K)

I'm starting to think people who watch superhero movies are mentally ill

>catched
lmao imagine liking this pig nosed uggo

Latina Florence Pugh HOT

Maybe everyone just watches capeshit?

I wasted 5 years on a Mexican bitch that looked just like her. For most of that time, I thought she was a 'Latina', but when I started to see her for what she was, I realised she was 100% Aztec indio. Didn't see any Spanish in her at all. I was fucking disgusted to say the least. The catalyst for me seeing her for what she is is that one day I had this awakening, that I wanted to have kids that look like me, and I realised our kids wouldn't look at all like me because I'm 100% White and she's 100% dumbfuck Aztec worst genes on earth.

racist

>racist

Attached: 1656069034398.png (400x400, 133.17K)

Yeah, so what? Nothing wrong with that.

not racist .....perhaps BAS-ist?

>Yeah, so what? Nothing wrong with that.

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

Watched this trash all I could think about was her being dressed EXACTLY like this and me being fully naked kissing and licking and maybe lightly biting her neck while grabbing her hot ass and pressing my 5.5 MONSTER white cock on her crotch. And then...who knows

She's so freaking cure brehs

Attached: 1641643763418.jpg (1080x1346, 214.73K)

Just marathoned this.
At the beginning it was boring but the more I watched the better it became.
It boils down to two magic users being egoistic and I prefer this over self righteous heroes.
A pointless movie since nothing really changes in the end but a fun if somewhat slow ride.

True

Attached: 1636297707078.jpg (1080x1350, 165.06K)

>take a photo of me from an angle that makes my nose look white and not wide as fuck ugly Aztec nose
haha, she knows she's a mutt

>this
I like that dr strange is still an autistic asshole

He spilled his spaghetti real hard with the alternate universe to be wife.
The movie has some silly anachronisms like the wizards using canons to shoot at the scarlet witch.
And some weird cringe stuff like two mothers but it doesn't try to preach, a grave mistake of Everything Everywhere All at once

post eye color with timestamp

Meds

Mutt