Love and Thunder LEAK from Premeire

BAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jane sisters ...not like this .

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-y8eRta3JakQ.jpg (1541x963, 286.74K)

looks like a regular ass plot to me

Absolutely Jewish
Bravo Waititty

Gay if true. Who plays Batemans daughter?

It's like they took Goor character and story and just inserted the worst shit in Thor for years (Whor-e) just like they did with Doctor Strange and America

>Greeks are... LE EVIL
>directed by a Kike
WAHT AH TWEEST!

thor has a daughter?

Sounds about right. I won't be watching this because the MCU is for babies.

I barely remember Thor 1, and didn't see 2, so Jane is someone I completely don't care about, and this all seems contingent on caring about her. Probably skip it.

you care about literally any of these cartoon characters for babies? fucking moron

Hating the MCU is kind of gauche these days. It's already losing steam, you don't need to signal to others that you dislike it.

Are they leaving a bunch of details out? That doesn't sound like enough plot.

Sounds like first act is finding out about Gorr and his plan, act 2 is warning Zeus and failing, and act 3 is killing Gorr and resolution. It's enough for a story, they obviously left out anything not important.

You will consume the jewish content as they capitalize on the zoomer love of Patrick Bateman

Attached: 1653365766520.png (1772x1000, 1.64M)

>Jane dies
Fucking called it ever since it was first announced
All the faggots here kept saying Marvel is replacing Hemsworth

Who's playing Herc?

I never thought that. Portman is a good actress, but she actually lacks the charisma to hold up a Marvel property on her own.

ragnarok made loki likeable so, it wouldnt be a stretch to make her sympathetic.
i like the fatherly ending for gorr. i liked ragnarok so cant wait to watch this

Hemsworth is a talentless hack, Thor is the only role he will play for the rest of his career. Also the only one left of the original cast that will draw box office numbers, Marvel will never replace him as long as he needs money.

Attached: 1639087383384.jpg (762x800, 257.63K)

Saw someone claim it's Brett Goldstein from Ted Lasso

Of course it's a jew

Zeus was often a fucking cunt in the Greek Pantheon and Hercules is a total bro in the Marvel comics so him and Thor are going to ultimately get along and fight together to kill the upcoming villain.

>Hercules
Honey you mean HUNKULES