Only a gigantic faggot would hate this movie

Only a gigantic faggot would hate this movie
>NOOOO IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SHORT LITTLE QUAINT DUEL THAT LASTED 30 SECONDS
>BIG EPIC SPECTACLES REVEAL TO ME HOW INADEQUATE I REALLY AM
Fuck RLM, those niggers can suck on a fat chode with their shitty tastes

Attached: Anakin vs Obi Wan.png (2395x1181, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o
youtube.com/watch?v=xlYCxbBZUCY&ab_channel=TheSpiritofOrchestralMusic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was a cgi over the top scene that took too long. Plus the cgi did not hold up at all

>waaaaahhhhhahhhahhh
>mama mama old men on internet no wikey my favowit kids movie
>waaaaahhhhhh
That's what you sound like bitch.

it could have been a big epic spectacle without going for half an hour is the main point

The only people who complain about this are fat, old farts like Mike. Everyone went nuts for this fight back in 2005. My theater was one fire. We listened to the boomer complaints and got the shitty and forgettable sequel fights, so fuck them.

It's 8 minutes. That's not long at all.

THIS IS THE END
FOR YOU
MY SINGLES

I QUADRIPLED MY FLIP POWER!!!

>NOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST CALL THE PREQUELS BAD

Attached: 1655832911896.png (1148x326, 275.96K)

I like this film but if you think it's a great piece of art you are objectively stupid

Great film and great finale. The argument that it was “overblown” is the most contrarian nonsense I’ve ever fucking heard.

>NOOOOOOOO SAVE ME MAULERRRR THEY ARE MAKING FUN OF THE PREQUELS AGAIN
>OBI-WAN ISN'T BETTER IT JUST CAN'T BE PLEASE SEND HELP!!!!

Attached: 1655895313614.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

Final ep of the series should have been akin to the Mustafar fight. Where did all the budget go? Scenes with the useless black Jedi shot in the dark?
Anakin was disappointingly weak, he walks away from Obi-wan underground knowing full well he's alive, nearly gets jumped, can't repel any of the projectiles with the force. He didn't even choke out the Klan Inquisitor for talking shit.

How long do you think most sword fights last?

Exactly. Also, if you've ever seen the movies the RLM guys have made, you'll know exactly where they are coming from. They are talentless hack frauds with a case of bitterness. They know they could never make something like 'Revenge of the Sith' so they cope with "WELL WE'RE NOT ACTUALLY TRYING" or "WE MAKE THEM BAD ON PURPOSE SO YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY CRITICIZE IT HA! GOTCHA THERE!!" just cope on top of cope on top of three more layers of cope from Any Forums's favorite hack fraudsters.

Obi-Wan beating the fuck out of prime Vader was ridiculous. What the fuck is the point of training Luke when Obi-Wan can take a break from the Force for a decade and still curb stomp Vader?

>Prequels are objectively terrible
>considered garbage by everyone
>make up 50% of real Star Wars cannon
>Disney buys Star Wars
>suddenly we are supposed to believe everyone loves these movies

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 89.26K)

Do most swordsmen have superhuman physical abilities, magic powers and the ability to predict the future?

kek at this retarded argument.
>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A CROWD PLEASING MOVIE NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: apologise.png (1500x1400, 88.04K)

Because Vader is the chosen one dumb dumb

>Prequels are objectively terrible
>considered garbage by everyone
You weren't alive back then. Everyone in high school was hyped as fuck for ROTS. I knew a guy in school, who slaying mad pussy and he had a fucking padawan braid.

>applying real life logic to a space fantasy story made for children

Attached: lqb.jpg (225x225, 4.67K)

>Vader is the chosen one
>that means that an old man, who hasn't touched a lightsaber in 10 years, should be able to beat him

You're a little slow, aren't you?

John William's "Duel of the Fates" on its own is already art.

Don't make me say it

Attached: weqweqwasdqwrqwskcfasfa.png (725x688, 361.03K)

Sad how they made the movie so shit even with such a perfect score

>no u
trannies can't meme

The issue is they're just running, beating each other's stick and backflipping for 10 minutes, there's not much progression or intensification.
Because of the way lightsabers work you can't exactly have them landing blows on each other like you could in a martial arts movie, but if fight is 10 minutes long stuff should be happening - have them take glancing blows or something.
So yeah, it should either be shorter or more eventful.

Attached: 3homPCs.png (499x449, 517.46K)

Is that how it fucking ends? lol. I haven't seen the new Obi Wan series, but does he really beat Vader in it?

Also, WHY THE FUCK is Vader in the Obi Wan series at all? That makes no sense. Their meeting in A New Hope now loses all meaning. Obi Wan series should have brought Maul back. He's already a fan favorite, and if Maul was just characterized better in the show, even the nay-sayers would be brought on board with Maul.

the 8 minutes of swordfight isn't the issue, it's the giant collapsing lava planet setting that is excessive and doesn't really serve the plot. sure it's a chaotic environment which mirrors the struggle between obi wan and anakin vader but it's arguably excessive.

The Revenge of the Sith is the Epic of our time, a true masterpiece, by far the best Star Wars film and the best science fiction film since Dune (1984).

Yeah, right? How is a washed up Kenobi beating Anakin with brute force. It's just poor.

Watch the plinket reviews they explain why those movies are terrible

A couple of retarded perma-virgins on the internet do not make up 'everyone'. Revenge of the Sith in particular was well received by audiences.

Watch the Alex Jones review
>youtube.com/watch?v=2fzjOlh5g_o

Attached: alex jones.jpg (1280x720, 61.8K)

Plinket is responsible for the Disney buyout of Lucasfilm

Why is it excessive? It's a cool visual, which represents Anakin's emotional turmoil. Should the final fight have been set in a brown and grey junkyard like Endgame or something?

Can we actually prove this though? I’m sure the prequels were already disliked before the RLM reviews. Mike has denied accountability for the buyout

Oh, he doesn't just beat him. He fucking bullied him for the entire second half of the fight. I legit felt sorry for Vader. It was like the autistic kid at school got bullied by the school jock.

Attached: IMG_0813.jpg (2560x1440, 337.87K)

Sad how you are just a contrarian faggot, but at least even you can appreciate John William's impeccable score.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=xlYCxbBZUCY&ab_channel=TheSpiritofOrchestralMusic

Cuz why not.

Attached: 1641910498473.jpg (625x626, 39.77K)

Mike's suggestions, like the boring-ass lightsaber duels and JJ directing the movies all happened. It's clear that people at Disney thought his reviews the general fan opinion.

I said the score is good, the movie itself is just shit even with a fantastic score which is just all the sadder. Could have been kino

>the cgi did not hold up well at all
neither did any of the special effects in the original trilogy you fucking retard
they're all old movies now
that's what old movies do

What fucking tripe shit. I'll avoid this series then. I guess their logic was "Well we can't have the hero lose in the end" but it's just inexcusable from a story-telling perspective. Or just don't have Vader in it at all. Obi Wan is supposed to be laying low on the edges of the known universe.