How do cold climate niqqas cope with not being able to eat fresh succuluent juicy mediterranean fruit delicacies like...

How do cold climate niqqas cope with not being able to eat fresh succuluent juicy mediterranean fruit delicacies like figs?

Attached: IMG_20220828_195519~2.jpg (3907x3456, 2.25M)

What the fuck is that disgusting looking shit nigga?

That looks gross

would

Gonna buy some tommorow

looks like your moms pussy

Polish apples and onions are better

processed "food" fans
delicacy enjoyers
lacks med flavor

>all 3 of my grandma's fig trees died in a blight
Heartbreaking

Figs are meh. Cactus fruit are better

Had you ever tried tropical fruits?

Jabuticaba

Attached: images (237).jpg (554x554, 78.97K)

Prickly pears are God tier, back when I was a ranch hand I never brought a lunch when they were in season, they grew fat and plenty.

Figs are mentioned in the Quran along with olives. Muhammad was a Levantboo fr fr

looks exotic
indeed, levant is med kino

this actually can grow on the south flanks of the Alps. But it never becomes that good or juicy as in Croatia.

Figs make you fat and diabetic on top of being disgusting

fruits in southron countries are indeed much tastier and juicier than here
I remember going to Portugal and being amazed at how delicious their oranges are compared to what we get here

it's the sunlight hours, can't beat natty sun

I've literally picked at least two dozen fresh figs from my fig trees this year, even with the squirrels constantly raiding my garden.

Attached: gigachad gardener.jpg (1242x1394, 674.46K)

in southron countries, you don't even need to pay to get the freshest, most nutrient and delicious fruits, they just grow on trees and you can go out and pick as many as you like any time you want

Dried figs are okay, figs in pastries are okay, but fuck raw figs.

>southtrons will never drink fresh birch sap

Attached: 41l8Vh2.png (777x470, 958.89K)

Well if you have to know I fly to Croatia to fuck Croatian women (and then have some figs)

Fruit is mega based in general but I never got the appeal of figs in particular. I am not hating on your enjoyment though. Eat up.

Good taste user, I preffer them candied though

Attached: images-23.jpg (375x500, 26.69K)

Have two trees in my yard but I'm not big fan of figs tbqh, we give them to our neighbors.

Looks like a puss filled vagina, what is it ?

Is it sweet?

Looks diseased

Yep