Do people in your country wear apple watch?

do people in your country wear apple watch?

Attached: file.png (970x647, 810.97K)

Maybe, I never pay attention to those things.

Apple is not a popular brand here outside of rich kids

I do

what's good about them?

only when be in the gym

I have no idea
don't even think I'm able to tell the apple watch apart from any other smart watch
they seem really useless tbqh

>100$ for a CLOTH watch strap
I'm not fucking stupid, sorry.

This or medium class people larping as rich

I wanted to try one specifically for hiking just to have access to compass/minimap without having to look at my phone.
Also GSM features seem cool, being able to stream music without having your phone with you for example while running.

almost a quarter of your population uses iphones

Attached: file.png (1178x144, 119.18K)

The same amount of rich and wannabe rich people. We call them pijos.

get a garmin for outdoor activities. the glass on apple watch is not that strong

I have an upper middle class friend who has one, along with an overpriced macbook and an iphone too, but I don't think it's very common here, except for rich people.

100$ ain't that big money for electronic things

It’s a watch but better. I can use mine to even call someone

iphones cost the same as samsungs or google pixel while retaining their value much better

For a cloth watch strap? If I'm going to pay 5k usd on a watch, I would rather put another 5k and get a rolex.

yeah i don't get the 4channel hate boner for iphones. you can buy one and use them for 5 years with updates. no android phone is gonna stick along for that long

cool, just checked and they indeed look solid
if I actually ever get to buy a sport watch I will have those under consideration

>If I'm going to pay 5k usd on a watch, I would rather put another 5k and get a rolex.
dude what
newest apple watch costs $400
you're not going to get a legit rolex for anywhere near that

based xioami users