Jet Slootmaekers

>Jet Slootmaekers
What kind of name is that? Is she a sloot?

Attached: slootmaekers.jpg (1176x1165, 227.2K)

EL'

MY OFFICE
NOW

look at that baboon ass, white sisters how can we even compete?

Damn, Meloni got old.

Holy fuck i want to play butt bongos on those FAT ASSES bros

>ASSES
I only see one fat ass there

Attached: Law & Order.jpg (2048x1365, 781.35K)

Attached: Sloot.jpg (1591x2048, 467.46K)

is that kelly rowland?

YOU SICK FUCKS

I visited the US recently and the asses on black women felt like some CGI shit. My brain is so used to the proportions of European women that it didn't even look right when I saw skinny black chicks with cartoonishly large brappers

Unironically a ton of black women get silicon ass implants. If you see a cartoonish looking ass on a black woman its probably a souvenir from a trip to Miami.

Danielle Moné Truitt

Attached: Law & Order.jpg (2048x1366, 371.98K)

I'm australian, we have a very small amount of African immigrants here and their women always have huge (great) asses on thin bodies a solid 70% of the time. It's like their body realises that it has to make up for their massive fiveheads and scent of cheap bar soap in some way.

>identifies as she/they/he
Does that mean I can just female pronouns when referring to her?

A 'sloot' is a type of small canal/waterway intended to help with irrigation and divide up fields, dutch word. A ditch, but not the american meaning.
Maeker = maker. So basically, she's a maker of ditches. Her ancestors dug ditches and worked on the fields.

I'm in love with Ainsley Seiger.

Literally built and designed for my actual (too big) white dick, I'd accidentally hit the cervix of that all day bro.

Attached: ay.jpg (610x544, 54.23K)

Holy bunda

man stapler is looking fucked up

what a cutie-hottie!

bros how do i get a cute jewess like this

Small amount for now lol. You'll have Chicago town in a few years