This female police officer is being accused in my town of being racist towards non-portuguese people with her...

This female police officer is being accused in my town of being racist towards non-portuguese people with her colleagues. There was an audio on telegram that you can hear say

>For every every English girl that hits on our man I will smash her nose with her baton

And also

>(Asked if she has pity for hitting innocent English tourists) would you have pity if you saw a rat in your house and hit with a broom or stick?

Say something nice about her

Attached: 300839880-437413328424028-726100519419277455-n.jpg (1080x1350, 276.35K)

Cara de puta

comia/10

Built

Why are brown people so violent? And they wonder why Asians and Whites don't want to be around them.

KEK are Britishers unironically that fucking deranged?

i will hit on portuguese ana de armas if no one else will

Looks like a tanned Anglo

good, we don't want white or asian goblins around us anyways

>>For every every English girl that hits on our man I will smash her nose with her baton
UTTERLY BASED

Um sweaty that's xenophobia mixed with a little bit of jealousy, not racism.

>even on int I'm reminded of how possissive and jealous our women are

;_;

Please smash my face, princess, I'm a filthy, filthy rat and need to be punished.

built for bbc

You cannot suffer in Portugal

She look pretty fugly

europeans cannot be racist towards other europeans that's just stupid

Was this the one that run over a couple in the Algarve with her patrol car and got worried she looked someone? Then you can hear her say in the dashboard audio to the dispatch

>I just ran over some German couple, you think insure will cover hitting animals on the road?

Not even joking? Why do they let those sick fucks join the police?

you need to pick up a book about European history, my goodness you're terrifyingly ignorant.

i am not ignorant, american style racism isn't a thing in europe, it's class and ethnicity in europe

>I just ran over some German couple, you think insure will cover hitting animals on the road

Joana.. eu ajoelho-me

I am so fucking jealous
YOU CANNOT SUFFER IN PURETUGAL

>american style
i don't know whether to laugh or cry at your sheer ignorance, holy shit no wonder this country is dying.

those are the exact type of people that get recruited to be cops

holy based

C'mon Jock, remember who's paying for these posts?

Attached: image_2022-08-28_190519532.png (393x160, 16.56K)