Why are most white supremacists non-whites?

Why are most white supremacists non-whites?

Attached: brown white supremacists.png (1734x1338, 1.06M)

Uhh do you have a peer-reviewed source for that claim, chud?

Because real whites are soy, and don't dare to express such opinions.

wtf i love india now

Hitler teamed up with non-whites to kill whites. Nazism was always multiracial

I've never met a white supremacist here, but there's a history teacher in a town nearby that had a swastika in his pool lmao
Pic related

Attached: swas.jpg (800x450, 36.65K)

Because they are trolls who make real whites seethe

The cringiest and most pathetic case of this has to be pajeetoids. I swear I don't understand why they are like that.

any eastern country that gets a taste of western civilization becomes like that. Japan and South Korea, for other examples.

Found a better picture

Attached: pool.jpg (1200x800, 288.92K)

Fuck off whitoid

i imagine they're simply a vocal minority, and since there aren't many consequences for racism in underdeveloped countries (they just get written off as schizos most of the time) they just keep going and going for years on end, giving the impression that there's a lot of them. As opposed to whitey, who risks losing everything and being beaten to near death everytime he says a slur in public

for me personally it's ukrainian nationalism

Attached: azov WHITE WARRIOR.jpg (454x807, 92.72K)

Stormfront was like 80% mexican

ONE IDEA

Attached: 4B126653-F189-4759-AE5A-3076471758B3.png (586x528, 9.84K)

It only makes sense to be racist if you live in Brazil. Not even white supremacy, but racism against a certain people specifically.

Nice try

Attached: 1654417095083.jpg (804x1005, 84.52K)

That guy is Portuguese, not Brazilian. He's the leader of the Chega party

70% of pol is also like that

Attached: aryan hyperborean thulean ancient romano-hellenic celto-germanic scythian viking.jpg (450x600, 26.75K)

uuuuh sweety can't you read? he clearly said he wasn't brazilian nor brown

>source: twitter

Attached: 1654377281945.jpg (674x608, 95.23K)

Why do wypipo think right wing = white supremacist ?

Attached: 1654417194433.png (2398x1552, 1.88M)

Extreme projection from yts that are just now starting to live in multiethnic multicultural cunts and cannot cope

Whites, even(especially) the "nice" liberal ones believe that non-whites are overgrown children that need to be led around and guided by them.

kek
what a clown

what makes people so obsessed with race like that?

I don't understand how this freak got 5 more cuckstamps after being clowned so much. This is like those brown animals on this board that have a cuck fetish.

Looks Greek

These men are all white tho i don’t understand

Yes, I am a white supremacist.

Lack of social cohesian, social anomie, living around other races. Multi tribal societies will always create people like this.