/brit/

beautiful angelic white women and discussion of british culture edition

Attached: 1661539002558693.jpg (1080x1350, 275.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wKwoBudYIiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lads. To take something out of the oven, do you use oven gloves or a tea towel?

i wonder what her arsehole smells like

rorke movin like a wasteclart

>Top.Gun.Maverick
gonna watch this tonight
do i need to watch the first one? Because I'm telling you right now I'm not gonna

for fuck's sake

yeah ive got NFTs
non functioning testicles
( i am infiertile )

tea towel

with an oven glove there could be a spider in there waiting to bite me

rorke having entire gore folders on his computer but loses his mind whenever he sees an animal abuse thread on /gif/

peng

tom cruise dies

nah I've never seen the first one either and marathonned Maverick in a single-sitting

enjoyable movie. Cruise kino.

hiiiii

Attached: 1567829019354.jpg (4096x2242, 2.29M)

think you should leave the funny posts to actually funny people

More of a tea towel man myself.

i use my hands because im not a pussy

Hello Any Forumscels. Slobber over many black men today?

wonder what her bookshelf looks like

The stupid have always had opinions about everything under the sun. But they were wary of expressing them lest they be shamed, ridiculed, and shunned by their betters. This is no longer the case: the dumb are brazen and vociferous, drowning out, by the force of sheer numbers, all informed voices.

The ignorant and the retarded are the overwhelming majority. They trust their pitiable life experience over science. They adhere to magical thinking. And they are fierce in the defense of their grandiose, inflated, fantastic self-image as undiscovered geniuses (Dunning-Kruger effect).

Technology empowers mediocre failures and losers in their self-delusion of malignant egalitarianism.

Access to raw information is not the same as possession of structured knowledge. But the stupid can’t tell the difference: “I am as knowledgeable as my doctor or professor because I can google. My opinions, therefore, count as facts.”

Stupidity is on the rise for two reasons: 1. A reverse Flynn effect: there has been a precipitous decline in average IQ scores in the past 4 decades; and 2. Inanity is tolerated and legitimized thereby encouraging indolence, entitlement, and nescience.

ah yes im sure this happens

comedy is subjective murray

Absolutely watch the first one. Can't imagine watching the second one without the first.

shut up dong

Sneed

Darwinian Selection begging to take you out

*enters /brit/*

Attached: 1661630115271202.webm (640x368, 864.15K)

White girls getting BLACKED while rorke's browsing twitter for idiotic tranny posts to screenshot

batty is so peng

Attached: 7234d4a84d41f5de0321c9926f87ee33Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaGFwaSwxNjMzNDQ1OTEz-2.62875567.jpg (1200x800, 154.42K)

downloaded 24 gigs of skyrim mods

fuck off,
ive got metallic hands mate
lost them in a chip shop accident when iwas young

Bugman much?

>doctor or professor because I can google.
That's all GPs do.

Attached: Finnish_Lapphund_Glenchess_Revontuli.jpg (757x669, 130.91K)

replayed skyrim recently, started the game off in beyond skyrim bruma

skyrim is actually a good game when you compare it to the utter shite released since then

Australian haircuts be like

Attached: 868.png (702x754, 362.6K)

wow you totally epically trolled us clognonce. fantastic use of your free time. got any blacked webms youve spent hours of your time searching for?

guy in the red cap watched her tumbling for literally 60 seconds before helping her if you watch the clock on the screen

i bummed your mum

been wanking 3, 4 times a day lately

Imagine never watching Top Gun lol.

this was a bogan/eshay only haircut but it’s kind of come into fashion for proto-bogan normies

moon rocket launching tomorrow
youtube.com/watch?v=wKwoBudYIiI

actually not very attractive lol

Your aba would murder you if he saw your BBC and anime folders

You see lads, apes can drive cars, if you read my previous post.

hope the debris falls on your house

>NASA
FOY
Where's our moon rocket?

>why is a 26 year old man who is a kissless virgin insecure.
Take a wild guess.

when man screams "we all going to die" you say he crazy
when man speaks calmly "we all going to die" you call him wise man

the goal

Attached: Fecal_Transplant_Therapy.jpg (872x1028, 100.26K)

Attached: Ranuli.jpg (1000x667, 232.57K)

we spent it all on the NHS

why were the best looking men in the past scrawny twinks?

Attached: 1650557780100.jpg (625x781, 80.31K)

Attached: 1634589957039.jpg (678x960, 266.74K)

bit horny eh?

What if he whispers it sensually?

not a single ktimesque post

been seeing a lot of zoomers sporting mullets lately, just not on

Don't need one, countries so good not trying to escape the planet. Anyway Nazis were the first one's in space so space is inherently Nazi

rorke hoping it blows up so he can have a go about diversity hires

Attached: 1644079669265.jpg (2666x1500, 988.77K)

The Western World is in the throes of full-fledged mass psychosis. The stupid and demented have taken over. It is a terrifying thought.

Breaking news:
Students are not scholars. A few of them become scholars by first being students. And only women can be pregnant.
I also mentioned that the Bible contains more raunchy sex scenes than most modern literature. That did not curry favor with my reviewers. They asked me repeatedly to remove this paragraph - an act known as censorship.
As far as free speech goes, the USA is on par now with China and Russia (a country I lived in for 6 years).

Jordan Peterson, the master of banalities and king of cliches, wearing his “I am the greatest genius ever and the most humungous revolution in human thinking has just occurred to me” expression, says in an interview: “If you don’t speak what is truly on your mind, you are not giving voice to your unborn self”.
WTF is this nonsense supposed to mean? 5.3 million shares.
Sadhguru in a lecture in one of the most prestigious medical schools in the States: “Western medicine has still a long way to go. We in the East know, for example, that the milk from a woman’s left breast is not the same as milk from her right breast. That is why you should feed boys and girls from different breasts”.
3.7 million likes.
Slavoj Zizek, a truly towering intellect, gets an average of 1600 shares on 10 randomly sampled profound Facebook posts of his sayings. Every self-styled expert on YouTube gets way more.
Such is the decaying civilization we live in.

being scrawny improves your facial aesthetics

hello lads, how was your day?

ktim

have cleaned my teeth like 4 times in the past 6 months

>2020
alri grandad

Damp tea towel for extra cooling properties.

not. a. single. pixel

go clean them right fucking now

do it for me?

Was just saying this down the bus depot

mental how that florida school shooting was 4 years ago and they still haven't finished sentencing

1/3

Attached: 73F772F8-4760-4070-85FB-CE84A1F3B924.jpg (538x960, 69.42K)

not bad, having chicken curry today actually. what about yours?

why cant i have a gf who looks like her?

>Slavoj Zizek, a truly towering intellect

Attached: 1647636520287.jpg (396x396, 66.19K)

>Slavoj Zizek
Don't like his voice

>imagine never watching Top Gun

if you grew up with NPC parents as I did then there's loads of pop-culture movies you've never seen. Never seen:

>Home Alone
>Ghostbusters
>the original Star Wars movies (any)
>Top Gun
>Back to the Future (any)
>The Godfather (any)
>Scarface

I think instead of the usual "oh we can't wait to show our kids our favourite movies to see how they react to them" it was just "here's dinner, here's a roof over your head, parenting done".

2/3

Attached: 59EC7F52-1B32-4F99-A179-E3B4BDDE5E44.jpg (538x960, 75.61K)

ask a girl that looks like her to be your gf

You can't afford one lad. Women like that cost a lot of money to run.

Which one was that?

ZEES IS WHAT WE CALL IDEOLOGY...

>Never seen:
>>Home Alone
Don't believe you.

conflicting information bros

ghostbusters always looked gay, glad i dont remember watching it if i ever did

Why are men like this

Attached: IMG_7974B329A1CE-1.jpg (1125x607, 167.93K)

if you don’t eat sugar you don’t need to

3/3

Attached: EC7C9EA4-6CF6-4E18-AE51-6BC9FCB0DA4F.jpg (538x960, 68.1K)

2nd is basically 2 hours of constant nods to the first.

as good as yours mate, had chicken curry today too (it was scrummy)

>here's dinner, here's a roof over your head, parenting done
ktamp (kek these are my parents)

yooooooooo kill yourself you fucking slut, nobody wants you posting here you fucking filthy roastie lol

I would prefer not to *shniff*

dadberg worked in the middle east for most of his adult like so hes a cultural void

dadberg didn't bother cleaning a smashed glass up properly so now I have a bleeding foot thanks dad

and why did we need to see this exactly

I've seen parts of it like the bit where the guy turns into a skeleton that gets meme'd on Any Forums. Have also seen the screenshot of Macaulay Culkin talking to Donald Trump in the hall. Not seen the actual movie though.

It's one of these things that if you saw it growing up there's probably a load of warm, comfy nostalgia associated with it but if you never saw it then there's no desire to watch it.

Of those you listed I've only really watched the original Star Wars films.

I've seen bits and pieces of Home Alone and Ghostbusters but never sat down and watched them proper.

The rest I've never seen. I'm not a big movie person in general though so it doesn't bother me

great read
i can rescue her

slavoj zizek looks like a fat homeless slob, not sure why i should take anything he says seriously

been eating whole lemons for a snack lately, skin and all

can you be my gf

Attached: jb3.jpg (694x791, 41.5K)

is it normal to think in some photos you look like a fat retarded mong
but then in others to think you actually look pretty good?

>before i met my boyfriend i created a list of qualities i want in my next partner and told myself i wouldn’t settle for anyone who didn’t tick every single box. anyway the list has like 16 things on it. works though! i encourage everyone to do it lol
thoughts?

Attached: IMG_E3CE8D7CCD58-1.jpg (959x1524, 487.46K)

that's a bit much for me but biting into a lemon is peng

Attached: 1635931707898.jpg (750x1068, 102.17K)

>weed in my daughter's pram
>fibromyalgia

mental how this gives essentially a complete picture of this person, like everything you could need to know

>it was scrummy
sounds delish, hard to find authentic curry here though

Attached: EbTEddVX0AIiAy7.jpg (2064x1548, 429.44K)

Attached: 1_FMbLu7FJZge17W8cyPfsgA.jpg (1023x576, 129.35K)

MAH FIBRAH