Shows only you watched

shows only you watched

Attached: king of the nerds.jpg (1600x1200, 219.71K)

Bruh are you new here? this was Any Forums's favorite reality show when it was airing. We had threads everyday. Explain gravity. Now.

God, I hate late 00s/early 10s Geek™ culture

Honestly I only ever watched the YouTube meme videos of it.

Yeah, I remember Any Forums having general threads for this show (before everything was called a general) when it was airing.

best season

Attached: YJOc1bH.jpg (1920x1080, 142.75K)

forgot to mention that one of the dudes on this show legit posted here. Like posted a timestamp and everything, no bullshit. Gonna look though the archives and see if i can at least pull up the thumbnail for the pic, since the archive is shit and has lost photos.

destroy build destroy

>arrested for helping North Korea evade sanctions
I was thinking relative

Forgot image

Attached: skynews-griffith-virgil_4852299.jpg (768x432, 26.55K)

netflix killed reality tv

Attached: sad pepe.png (1092x1037, 64.75K)

i was in middle school when this shit came out senpai, i watched it because the smosh guy was in it
and no, I will not get out

ok... it was several cast members actually. Including one of the women.
i was 13 when it aired. Even I remember how obsessed Any Forums was with this show.

Attached: kotn.jpg (540x960, 422.32K)

>the secret chemist

I was thinking relative

I didn't use Any Forums until sneed became a thing

that's... kind of sad. But i guess being on Any Forums is sad in of itself.
I spent a big amount of my childhood here and there was a point where this place was pleasant and the worst thing were the cunnyposters. probably not exactly "good", but easier to find an in-group and not get into arguments with all kids of crazy people like now. This place was an oasis away from Any Forums but has basically became that board.

I like the Sneed meme actually, but that was very much part of the end of this board.

All I remember from this show is that there was a cool guy named ivan and a hot bitch with pink hair

i hooked up with celeste, the asian qt who won season one of this, a few times. the thing is i didn't see scott pilgrim until years later so i didn't appreciate having my very own knives chau eating my special sauce (if you know what i mean)

Attached: reaper.jpg (1600x1200, 359.48K)

Where can I watch this in current year

Attached: Betty Spaghetti.jpg (1280x720, 35.74K)

>the complete collection of King of Zimbabwe are lost forever
Feels bad man, I know there’s a few episodes still floating around out there but it’d be cool to be able to watch the whole lot again