4. Latvia
5. Romania
6. Great Britain
7. Turkey
8. Georgia
9. Azerbaijan
10. Japan

Like share and subscribe

Attached: 1200px-Ukrainian_parliamentary_election,_2012.png (1200x1685, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@56.2092804,95.674498,3a,75y,85.42h,89.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRdi-1P1E236FcWXw2OxRoA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Svoboda party is fascist UPA loving formation. Why Russia doesn't bomb them, but bomb pro-Russian regions? Are they completely dumb?

What's that tiny pro russian region way in the west?

>bros of Ukraine
>1. Poland
X doubt

Ruthenians, they are similar to Ukrainians but Ukrainians deny their existence in the census

also Hungarians

i hate putin however i hate the fact that we are being on ukraine side america forced to south korea and japan to help ukraine but ukraine is a neo nazi state they hate asians unlike ukrainisns at least russians are being neutral to us

only western ukrainians, they murdered polish women and children in 1943

Butthurt belters rise up

This is a fucking food chain.

Russians (or their fursona) literally created North Korea
Give us weapons and money and we will stop being racist, deal?

You can clearly see Novorossiya on the top

yeah i know the ukrainians racially cleansed the polish civilians who were the slav race as much as ukrainian themselves i just hate ukrainians pretending to be good samaritans but they are not the good guys in the first place

Ha-ha, my university's history teacher telled us about 90s and that rusyns were and are good guys.

>ukrainians pretending to be good samaritans
Only burgers and Ukrainians pandering to burgers do this

Why do half parties are translated but Freedom (Svoboda) (Far-right ukronationalist party), PUNCH (Udar) (Liberalist party) and Soyuz (Union) (Pro-Russian regionalist party) are not?

i don't think today's russians have anything to do with nk and i know that most modern russians like south korea more and hate nk i hate putin and his retarded revisionism but i am sorry to say this just in my opinion i think this tragedy could have been prevented if the ukrainian citizens had not created a super corrupt country in the first place they've wasted the last 30 years or so

There are not-so-many-but-not-few-many of rus+kor families with children, idk why.

>gib us gibs
nigger

Oh yeah it's our fault Russia invaded us
Fucking dumbo

Learning from the pros

how's it going btw, is it better now than a few months back ? we had a couple from kiev staying with us in april, they told me they were almost killed by falling debris

like czechoslovakia, ukraine should have separated itself from the beginning but they wanted to keep the pro-russia part, which gave putin and russia an excuse to invade whole ukraine it's hard to believe that a country with a vast useful territory like ukraine, so many natural resources and capable people live as poorly as nigeria from what i have heard, ukrainians excel in science, mathematics, physics and computer science

>but i am sorry to say this just in my opinion i think this tragedy could have been prevented if the ukrainian citizens had not created a super corrupt country in the first place

lol, all Slavs have the same problem, Russia isn't different. The tensions between people who live in Ukraine have nothing to do with corruption.

>which gave putin and russia an excuse to invade whole ukraine it's hard to believe that a country with a vast useful territory like ukraine, so many natural resources and capable people live as poorly as nigeria from what i have heard

and how do you think average Russians live?

google.com/maps/@56.2092804,95.674498,3a,75y,85.42h,89.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sRdi-1P1E236FcWXw2OxRoA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656