Are you boring in your country?

are you boring in your country?

yeah i am, nothing interesting in the net or irl atm, even games are boring

Attached: STFU.gif (384x288, 922.93K)

Boring or bored? I'm usually not really into pleasing other people just for the sake of it. So yes, I can be a quite dull person and I would rather think about my own things by myself. Than talk about something that I don't care.

yeah, but most people are boring so it doesnt matter

I have a semi-successful company so not really
Not very interesting either though.

were you the guy in the Philippines

This guy has AIDS now.

>are you boring in your country?
Yeah, I do nothing but wage, eat, sleep, play games/watch anime/read manga, exercise and REPEAT with no friends irl or online.
Fun life haha.

Attached: 1651762338575.jpg (1304x1216, 110.56K)

i am really boring usually because im too anxious to be spontaneous or talk about what i actually want to talk about

It's over, dylexic as fuck

How do you manage to do the wage thing

The strange thing is he isn't the case zero for both Covid and monkeypox.

I am boring because i dont talk much

I am not bored though, i find fun in everything, like cooking, eating, chopping wood, drinking, playing rome total war, and shitposting

and trolling rats (killing them)

and watering trees

>How do you manage to do the wage thing
Just by doing my work, "coworkers" don't even talk with me or interact with me so I get things done and time out then do whatever I do with my spare time.
Or were you curious about the job?

What's the situation like in your country currently?

Last time I saw Lebanon on the news was months ago and it looked like the country was at the verge of civil conflict. Is it more stable now? I'd love to visit someday...

I just feel like most hardcore anime likers who frequent this site are neets and outcasts and hate the idea of a job so it's interesting that you're able to do the job thing but the neet thing could just be my bias. I also thought jobs involve a lot of interaction. I wasn't asking about the job but I'd like to know, it's more like how being the social outcast that you are you're able to involve yourself in society like that.

Hey man

It is stable besides alot of theft and robberies happening because of worsened living conditions

also israel and hezbollah keep threatening each other so that israel can keep getting money from the west idk if they will escalate it into a full drama where hezbollah sends missiles and israel bombs us with planes

>I just feel like most hardcore anime likers who frequent this site are neets and outcasts
Well in one way I am an outcast too since there is no possibility for me to connect with others irl. Saying that I like anime/manga and games as a hobby or other nerdy stuff isn't really viewed well.
Plus I do dislike the idea of working because we put so many hours in our lives into it and we have only one life but yeah. The interactions here is minimal from my side and I am fine with it, I just got used to it.
At least I have this site for "interactions".

Attached: 1635930659060.jpg (1000x1000, 420.06K)

Shit, that's far from good, sorry to hear. Is there any safer country where you could go to, if needed? I know Lebanon has always been diplomatically close to France...

Sincerely wish you good luck.

I definitely get the connectedness thing and I feel that a lot to this day. Do you live in a really small city? I feel like if you live in a sizeable city you could find some anime/manga clubs in Sweden.

>I feel like if you live in a sizeable city you could find some anime/manga clubs in Sweden.
About that yeah no. I will just bear with it until I can't handle it anymore.

>are you boring in your country?
At first glance, yes. Once they get to know me, not anymore.

Why not tho? Too normie?

read a good book, i ceased to enjoy vidya but aristotle keeps me company

>Why not tho?
They're in the capital and it's very uh cringe if you ever look it up. Plus reading through "reviews" from people who have been within those circles, it's very political too and lastly yeah they're too "normie" for me. I would be satisfied with a friend whom I can speak, share stuff, watch stuff, play games and do stuff together but whatever. I am going off now, fun smalltalk.

Thanks friend

No there's nowhere for me to go, also i don't want to go anywhere

How are things in Spain?

Attached: 1660427586361893.gif (112x112, 796.73K)