Why don't firsties emigrate to the third world more...

Why don't firsties emigrate to the third world more? If you got enough money like 100k dollars you could literally live like a millionaire in any country of LatAmNHJ

Attached: 61Z9Y5ejQqL._SL1010_.jpg (1010x1000, 78.79K)

If I move to shitzil and open a chippy will I be billionaire?

If it is a busy neighborhood you could probably see the return of our investment really easy

If I'm moving to a thirdie country It'll be safe one. Sorry Bunda-bro.

>if

You can go wherever you want fren

>If you got enough money like 100k dollars
I have them but i have no job or skill, doubt they will last me for all my life

>our investment
I'm listening. State your offer.

I give you bunda yu give me moni

That's just prostitution. Why would I pay to have sex with you?

>If you got enough money like 100k dollars you could literally live like a millionaire in any country of LatAmNHJ
That's not really the case here. Should I take my chances somewhere else?

Attached: 1655427769970.png (678x525, 37.76K)

it's because you guys use dollars as well

This is simply not true. Brazil is more expensive than Romania or Bulgaria. Rent prices in Sao Paulo are higher than in my hometown. So you pay the same prices but you get 3rd world security and infrastructure. Not a good deal.

I rather be middle class in a good functioning society than upper class in a shithole, i enjoy seeing no homeless people under bridges or beggars in front of the supermarket

i wouldn't want to be so far away from my family

Attached: 1650293887912.jpg (649x527, 66.46K)

why don't thirdies emigrate less? their countries wouldn't be thirdies anymore if capable young people stayed and tried to improve the situation

Bro kazakhstan has wonderful national parks, and so does kyrgysztan

Why would you live in the third world?

Brazil is much bigger than SP and RJ tho

If your quality of life is directly related to what you see, you must be angry a lot friend

Attached: 1661659936705795.jpg (400x400, 58.26K)

i tried, i got tired of the daily blackouts, the street dogs barking all fucking night, the giant bugs, the vendors that blasted their loud ass megaphones at 5am, the lack of english speakers, and more.

thanks brazil is very beatiful too i should visit it if i stop being so ppoor

i'd rather be a janitor in the US than a manager in apecil

Because we are unironically too poor to pay for a flight let alone accomodation. Beside id die of starvation without a job

That is unironically the poor thirdie experience. You are probably too poor to afford the real deal.

>why don't thirdies emigrate less? their countries wouldn't be thirdies anymore if capable young people stayed and tried to improve the situation
That is the biggest non-sense people parrot here, economic and geopolitical problems are much bigger than the power of a mere individual, if anything the ones in power want it to be that way and they managed to get in power by not waging loyalty toward a country or anything but themselves
It's your choice friend, I never said anything otherwise

Attached: 1636947351315.png (400x400, 43.68K)

What do you spend your wages with mostly? rent? food?

i was in district 2 in saigon which is where all the faggot expats move to, it was the best they had to offer lol. It was cool living in a penthouse apartment and having a maid, but it wasnt worth never being able to sleep.

I'm not moving to L*tin American

>i enjoy seeing no homeless people under bridges or beggars in front of the supermarket
then why do you spend your vacation in the Netherlands?

Rent then gas then food