Riding in a car

>Riding in a car
>Rests the shotgun on the floor
>Points it as his face

Attached: 869286624.jpg (1904x880, 114.07K)

Ok? And?

>Everybody do the dinosaur

>user rewatches a show and makes threads with screen grabs every few episodes
Stop rn user

pretty sure its a perspective issue, still dumb to point it up - you can assume its unloaded and is actually laying at the door pointing above the shoulders instead.
source? i made it up

with the safety on and no shell in the chamber that's probably safer than pointed down toward the car they need in the zombie apocalypse

Why is the gun any more or less likely to magically fire if it's pointed at the floor than at his head

Not for him. He blows his face off what does he care about the car.

>you can assume its unloaded
You should never assume a gun is unloaded. Countless people have killed themselves or their loved ones because they were being incautious with a gun that's "not loaded".

>you can assume its unloaded
Her name was Halyna Hutchins.

the bullet would just keep travelling straight and miss him bro

Attached: shotty.jpg (1904x880, 118.72K)

It would still blowout his eardrum

Attached: 177Ko82bIjP2pyw.jpg (700x409, 35.45K)

if the gun just shot out randomly while he's completly still but it would more likely fire by accident if they hit a bump or something which would more likely than not rock the gun more towards his head and knock him towards the gun

>do
Fucking retard.

i'm sure he wishes the gun unloaded right in his face instead of the outcome where his murderer is fucking his wife now

no way bro, he's screwed

Attached: shotty.jpg (1904x880, 195.94K)

i still see Baldwin's face in this pic

Is it slug or buckshit?
Even a slug to the side anywhere near his head would blow out his ear drum.

rip samurai jack
that reminds ne. I found a vhs tape with the tv edit of pulp fiction. I need to rip it.

sounds kino, what's the problem?

The guy was good in "The Burning". The smugness and mysteriousness made him an interesting character

>if the gun just shot out randomly while he's completly still but it would more likely fire by accident if they hit a bump or something
Hello nogunz