I think many Americans don't like us because they feel betrayed when they find out we don't fit their "haha le funny...

I think many Americans don't like us because they feel betrayed when they find out we don't fit their "haha le funny mexican" stereotypes.

Attached: 1620227610231.jpg (553x506, 41.94K)

haha OP is le funny mexican

ajaja eres el mexicano chistoso

>t. el mejicano gracioso

do americans think of the spanish as gay mexicans after hearing you guys speak?

We unironically see them as sophisticated and urbane because we are used to spanish being spoken by peasants

Attached: friendly Spanish soldier, Afghan.jpg (2000x1327, 413.04K)

We don't think about Spaniards at all.

El EspANO

That's true, but from my interactions with Americans that seems to be the reaction. They sometimes send me some Mexican thing and ask "was this thing popular in your country?" and I respond that I've never heard of whatever, I imagine it leaves them somewhat disappointed.

AY ANDALE ARRIBA UNO BEERO PER FAVORE AYAYAY

Silencio chango apestoso

Youre not relevant to Americans

It's not about Spain, Americans know nothing about the world in general.

> They sometimes send me some Mexican thing and ask "was this thing popular in your country?" and I respond that I've never heard of whatever, I imagine it leaves them somewhat disappointed.
What are some of those things?

Not him but many of them think spicy food and la chancla are from the whole Latinx world instead of just (mostly) Mexico

U know there are Spanish Mexicans right

Yes? And?

You Spain not suffer 1/10 of Brazil

Memes about KoF, I know no one from my generation who has played that, but apparently it's a national sport in Mexico.

What language you speak in Brazil is spanish? Not, brazilian so? Worst...
How can you be black and latino?
Why do you aren't negro?
How can you can you be latino If not talk spanish?
In Brazil do you not really listen samba?
Do you live in Amazon or Rio?

These one are classicals