You have a 1 in 5 chance of reincarnating in one of these two countries in your next life. Thoughts?

You have a 1 in 5 chance of reincarnating in one of these two countries in your next life. Thoughts?

Attached: china-india flag.jpg (1200x900, 80.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NecqJX1oZt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it is in the middle class, then India.

eh both are probably better than america if your middle class

In 50-60 years time when I should expect to be die I reckon those countries will be alri to live in

If you chud this hard, I have to kill you.

I look forward to it if I earn in dollars and live in india

Jokes on you, I'm reaching the Nirvana this life.
No more reincarnations.

I guess India but I've never been to China.
Middle class Indians are pretty well off overall, and when I die in the late 21st century both countries will be pretty decent

i kind of been a asshole this life and i started selling drugs for the chinese

>started selling drugs for the chinese
You will be reincarnated as a Brit.

i tried to reach enlightenment but i gave up and decided to sell weed snd meth for the Chinese they treat me better than the american government

There is no rule that says you will reincarnate as a human. You can reincarnate as a chicken. All conscious life is fair game.

Attached: 2016-11-23-abdul-karim.jpg (1358x768, 152.53K)

India and china make up 37 percent of the world population though

i want to be an ant

It entirely depends on your morals in this life and/or how close you are/were to reach enlightenment.
If you've been a total amoral asshole with a peanut sized brain you'll be brought back as a quail, a fish or even a bug.

>modern and quite prosperous country with efficient infrastructure and good education
>country where people live, die and shit in streets, there are blackouts, no infrastructure and 70% of population can't read
hmm, let me think

INDIA to rule as CHVKRAVARTIN and reestablishing BVDDHISM as the national religion while subduing the bugmen race of xi while I am at it

Attached: Indian_Relief_of_Ashoka,_circa_1st_century_BC,_from_the_Amaravathi_village,_Guntur_district,_Andhra_Pradesh_(India),_in_the_Guimet_Museum_(Paris).jpg (800x988, 297.04K)

R A R E
A
R
E

>tf
>tp
dangerously based

i am aware of what i do lmao i let the chinese grow weed in my grandmas house and i help them deliever shit because they call me brother

India is developing and its not bad. (but I will choose west europe in next life, can't take any risks)

youtube.com/watch?v=NecqJX1oZt8

>Be sent to tier 2 China for business
>Feels like Korea but 15 years behind
>Be sent to capital of India on business
>Felt like it was 50 years behind Korea
You guys have no idea just how big of a shithole India really is. It's behind China in literally everything except internet censorship.